Print

Author Topic: WFC Setup help topic  (Read 8007 times)

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 12:19:11 AM »
I'm right next to them, and no they didn't. My internet's not really slow either...

Well then, are you under a metal bridge, maybe next to a satelite of some sort?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006, 12:35:02 AM »
No bridges, but a DirecTV satellite is right above me. They don't interfere with each other with the TV or internet... and Aarom11 or someone said he had DirecTV too. Like I said, I can get on, pick a character, kart, and course, but then we get on the track and the countdown doesn't start.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 12:55:40 AM »
No bridges, but a DirecTV satellite is right above me. They don't interfere with each other with the TV or internet... and Aarom11 or someone said he had DirecTV too. Like I said, I can get on, pick a character, kart, and course, but then we get on the track and the countdown doesn't start.

Oh, now I understand. You just have to wait, it usually dosn't take to terribly long. You have to wait a while for people to get online anyway.

I think it is because the system makes sure that everyones connection is secure.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 02:02:46 AM »
Wait? Wait for the countdown to come up? But the message "Your opponent has disconnected, press A to set settings for a new match" or something... It's happened a few times with me & Aarom11/ Khold... They might even be conspiring to drive me insane XD
I want a challenge, too. MKDS has gotten a bit boring, I just want to get on.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 02:15:31 AM »
I might race you some time, BP. BTW, I'm not very good, so don't expect a challenge. XD
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 02:51:21 AM »
I've registered almost all the friend codes, but not the ones of people who I've never seen post. I think I even have Yoshi55's code.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2006, 06:07:28 PM »

I'm the one who has DirecTv.

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2006, 06:13:52 PM »
Hey all,

Okay, so recently I bought a Nintendo USB thingo, but I don't have my DS at the moment, just the USB and the mario kart game. So I've taken it to a friends house and used the USB connector and my mario kart with his DS and his computer to try it out, but now I'm worried that when I get my DS back and try connecting, it will say I can't do it on my computer. Is that likely to happen, and if so how can I change it?

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2006, 07:17:50 PM »
It could happen, but not because you took it to your friend's house. If you have an error message, go to www.nintendowifi.com and put it in the little box there.

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2006, 11:01:45 PM »
Don't worry! With a USB cable, you don't have to worry about that stuff.

When you have a router, you can set up to three settings for different routers.

Having a USB cable is a lot easier, actually. If I could, I would get a USB cable.

Just connect your USB cable to your computer and DS, and you'll be ready to go anytime, anywhere!
(Don't I sound like a sales person? XD )

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2006, 01:44:54 AM »
Cool, thanks guys.

Print