Print

Author Topic: Wiggler in 64...  (Read 8015 times)

« on: September 01, 2006, 06:24:36 AM »
So, I've bean Super Mario 64 before. But for years I would kill the final Bowser and not watch the credits, because of the lack of eventfulness. Anyway, I watched the credits again recently and found one stage that I do not at all recognize. I saw Wiggler. Ya know, the yellow worm that you jump on in Super Mario World, and it get mad and turns red? Yeah, that one. Where on Earth is this in the game? I've had the game since it came out, but have never, ever seen that. Help?

Oh, by the way: the is my first post. Giggety.

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 10:19:32 AM »
Wiggler can be found as a boss on Tiny-Huge island. I forget which star he is, but I think it's #6. The star is called "Make wiggler squirm".

In order to find him, heed my directions: begin the level as huge Mario. Go to very top of the island, where you'll find a pool of water. Ground pound the pool of water, which will open a small hole and drain the pool. Obviously, you can't go in as huge Mario, so you have to transform into tiny Mario. Once you're tiny (which you can become by jumping into one of the many warp pipes on the island, just incase you didn't know), go back to the top of the island and jump into the hole. There you will find Wiggler. In order to beat him and get the star, you have to jump on his head 3 times. Only jumping on his head will deal damage to him.

Did that help?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 10:42:15 AM »
Yeah, that helps a ton... I never though to jump on the puddle, although now that I think about it, it should have been obvious. Thanks!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 01:23:03 PM »
SO you didn't exactly beat the game then. You just defeated Bowser.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 03:28:12 PM »
It also took me a long time to figure out how to get to Wiggler. That tiny hole is easy to miss.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 08:56:51 AM »
I found Wiggler by mistake, and had no idea of how to beat him. I don't remember what happened, but I obviously beat him, since it says so on my star sheet.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 07:59:41 AM »
SO you didn't exactly beat the game then. You just defeated Bowser.
Eh, potato potato.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 03:24:16 PM »
That really doesn't work in text.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 09:41:03 PM »
Hehe, I think that's why I like it so much.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

ZackAttack064

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 04:37:25 PM »
I beat Wiggler my very first time in 1:59 seconds and my record time is 45 seconds!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 04:39:21 PM »
I beat Wiggler my very first time in 1:59 seconds
That's faster than
my record time is 45 seconds!
You need to keep track of your records better.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 11:17:35 PM »
1:59 seconds... XD
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2006, 09:41:15 PM »
I still would like to know who times everything that he/she does on the videogames so as to have exact records of everything?
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 06:38:35 PM »
Man, Wiggler was so hard to find and beat. I tryed to go invisible in the DS version to make it easier, and that dosen't even work for me.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 08:27:55 AM »
Thank You!

Print