Print

Author Topic: The wars of the mushroom kingdom#1  (Read 1724 times)

« on: July 17, 2002, 02:29:23 PM »
Bowser walked back and forth in his throne room. He couldn't come up with just the right plan. He had tried just about everything. Kamek ran into the throne room. He looked very frustrated. "Your majesty!" he cried. "We have problems!"
"What are you talking about kamek?" asked bowser, not in the mood for "problems".
"We have recieved word through our spies, that that horrible purple thing, tatanga, is planning an attack on the mushroom kingdom!"
"Why does that concern us? Tatanga can be stomped by mario all he wants to. He'll get no help from me."
"It's not our help he wants. He will most like ly come after us when he's through with them."
"He won't make it past those plummers. I guarantee it. I've been trying to take over the Mushroom kingdom for years and I still haven't done it."
"Perhaps you are right but you had better hear me out anyway."
"Fine, then."
"He is planning to use a large laser to-"
"How original. go on."
"To blast each major base of the mushroom kingdom's army."
"What about the Mario Brothers."
"He plans to set up a trap fortress,  and kkep them there until the entire war is over. then, He'll use alien technology to create clones. You may remember the Mecha mario brothers? very similar."
"He's planned this far ahead?"
"Yes. We have plans for his gun but they are second rate copies, and seem to be written in pig-latin."
"Pig-latin! Only an evil menace like tatanga could have a native language as terrible or confusing as pig latin!"
"uhhhh... okay. in any case, we must side with the mushroom kingdom. The fate of the koopas depends on it."
"very well then, kamek. We shall call a meeting tomorrow."

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print