Print

Author Topic: The Shy Squad versus Bowyer  (Read 2128 times)

« on: August 30, 2001, 11:04:54 PM »
Who would win? Bowyer (Rose Woods boss from SMRPG) has a lot of HP but lacks the mass destructive power needed against multiple targets. The Shy Squad (General Guy's first phase) isn't very powerful but has the advantage of being several targets and not just one.

I think the Shy Squad would loke if it only had 15 members as it did in Paper Mario, but with more troops, say 30 or 40, could easily clean Bowyer's clock.

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2001, 06:57:26 AM »
WEll I ahven't played SMRPG yet, but since you said low attack for Bowyer, I'll go with Shy squad becasue SHy Guys alone are pretty good, but together, they really good!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2001, 09:40:28 AM »
Shy Guys are ducks in robes. Just thought I'd point that out.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2001, 12:42:25 PM »
Don't forget that Bowyer had the power to disable moves in SMRPG using his arrow. If he could use that power along with his other attacks against the 15-member Shy Squad, Bowyer would easily win. If not, then it'd be a really close battle, but I'd give it to Bowyer because of his high HP.

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2001, 01:16:51 PM »
Since when were Shy Guys ducks? I hate it when someone insults my fave enemy.

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2001, 04:59:55 PM »
I just remembered: Bowyer had one mass attack, Static E. If he ever used it, it's fairly certai that it would kick the crap out of all the shy guys at once.

If it came down to a close battle, Bowyer would win because, if I remember correctly, the shy squad leaves when their... errr... Membership... drops blow 5 guys.

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2024, 03:07:21 AM »

Print