Miscellaneous > General Chat

The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!

(1/1215) > >>

PaperLuigi:
I've looked at BP's thread, and it's great, don't get me wrong. But I'm tired of complaining, so I've made a thread where you came come in and explain everything that's good with you right now. Like, did you find a 20 dollar bill on the floor today? Did you pass that stupid History test? And do you actually LIKE the trix rabbit?

TEM:
It's amazing how history can repeat itself.

I just took a shower and I feel pretty good about it, my face is nice and dry and my scalp is breezy beautiful covergirl.

BP:
Ah, nice topic.
I was supposed to write a 20 minute speech as James Monroe to present to the class... It was 2 pages long (size 12) and looked OK. When I actually gave it, it was 8 minutes and 50 seconds long. But it was actually one of the better speeches, longer than some of the really good and long-seeming ones. Perhaps this generation is just really dim, aside from me and other select people. I live in a place where the dim ones clot.

PaperLuigi:
Thanks, BP.

Hmmm, well........I'm going on a weekend long trip to Galveston Island tommarrow with my friends. Sure, it isn't like last years trip (we went to Florida) but at least I can get outta Dodge for a while.

dude677:
I will not see you guys for two weeks after tomorrow.
Enjoy this...Whatever you call it...without me.

What's good?

i have a clam, quiet, cool night.
The air is nice and crisp, and the bugs ain't bothering.
Ah...
yessir,
the day is getting SOOOOO good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version