Print

Author Topic: One awesome Mario Party  (Read 6268 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 11, 2007, 06:16:53 PM »

Imagine seeing this in your mailbox. Now, first though would be "Mario, what friend of mine is named Mario?", followed by "OH! I get it, Mario Party, like the game...Witty, but what cryptic message be this?" So, you head on down to this kid's party only to be met with the following:

"Awesome! My own Mario bag...HEY! I WANTED MARIO-GIMMIE IT!"

"Whoo-hoo! I'm rich! Hey, whatd'ya mean these aren't all for me?!"

"AH! PIRANHA PLANTS! WHO INVITED THEM?!"

"Sweet! Wait, there's only Luigi ones left..Forget this, I'm outta here..."

"*Gulp*-On second thought, maybe I'll stay. Mr. Chomp makes a good point."

So you stay, and rock out to the best party ever. Ya know, except that you have a Toadette bag, one penny, and a Luigi hat on. Should've gotten there earlier....

Link: flickr
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 08:55:12 PM »
The kid on the invitation might be a younger (beta version, perhaps?) CTOAN.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 08:58:08 PM »
Introducing a new, well adjusted* version of CTOAN! It's CTOAN Mk II! He might compliment you!

*boasting functions not accounted for

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 08:59:06 PM »
Parties like this probably happened a lot in the 80's.  It's too bad the internet wasn't around to tell us every little thing back then.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 10:06:39 PM »
I always wanted a mario party like this, but it just seemed like an unattainable dream
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 02:20:00 PM »
When's your birthday?  Mine's pretty much every day now, so maybe we can work out a double party.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print