Print

Author Topic: Mario Themed CubeCrafts Make Their Debut  (Read 5888 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 07, 2008, 11:18:17 AM »

Website cubeecraft.com has the daunting task of coming up with new paper cube crafts on a weekly basis. For this past week, the site unveiled three Mario themed "cube-e-crafts" for visitors to download, print, and create. While the Question Block is a pretty obvious choice, Mario and Goomba both look like they took some "outside the box" thinking (pun intended). Cubeecraft.com also features a Kirby craft, so if you want a cheap way to act out your own Super Smash Bros. Brawl battles, this looks to be your chance!

Link: cubeecraft.com (via wiispin.com)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 12:16:16 PM »
If anyone actually makes one of these, post a reply here and attach a picture. I tried to make one, but he didn't turn out so well, heh.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 03:21:45 PM »

My printer's pretty bad, so the goomba turned out yellow, and I had to use tape on it to get the feet on.
but there's what the goomba looks like.
Ditto used Machop!

Super-Jesse

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 04:33:15 PM »
Not bad missingno, haha, better than mine:

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 04:36:43 PM »
I like the concept of having the background behind your CubeCraft.
Ditto used Machop!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 04:41:17 PM »
I did the "?" Block. Possibly the hardest one to do.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 04:49:47 PM »
That one got really good.
Ditto used Machop!

Super-Jesse

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 06:11:16 PM »
Wow, awesome job there Metal_Slug_Mario

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 07:26:33 PM »
Dunno if it's the same site, but I did (attempt) to make an orogami Mario a while back. All I've got is a tape-smattered head, a hat, and some gloves...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print