Print

Author Topic: WTMK bump songs  (Read 4583 times)

« on: March 26, 2013, 05:46:38 PM »
Now that I can make a new topic, I wanted to ask:

I listen to WTMK (and other game music stations) all the time in my car via TuneIn. I have a couple questions about the bumps on Radio Mario.

There's one bump about reporting poor audio quality and in the background, it plays a warped version of a Yoshi's Island song in the background.  I really like it for some reason and I want to listen to the song. I can't remember, is it actually from the game, or is it a remix? I thought it might be from the Fuzzies level, but I looked on YouTube, but that didn't seem to be it. Can anyone tell me where it's from?

The other question is about the bump they play which is basically an ad to check out Radio Hyrule. In the background, they play a sort of jazzed up/big band version of the main Zelda theme. I know I've heard it several times before, but I can't remember where it's from. Does anyone know?

Thanks

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 04:44:35 AM »
So I'm a few months late...
There's one bump about reporting poor audio quality and in the background, it plays a warped version of a Yoshi's Island song in the background.  I really like it for some reason and I want to listen to the song. I can't remember, is it actually from the game, or is it a remix? I thought it might be from the Fuzzies level, but I looked on YouTube, but that didn't seem to be it. Can anyone tell me where it's from?
  It's the background music from the Fuzzy level, altered after you eat a Fuzzy.

The other question is about the bump they play which is basically an ad to check out Radio Hyrule. In the background, they play a sort of jazzed up/big band version of the main Zelda theme. I know I've heard it several times before, but I can't remember where it's from. Does anyone know?
  That's from Donkey Konga... after all, how else would we keep the station "All Mario, All the time?"
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Print