Print

Author Topic: Kojinka's Gallery  (Read 41568 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2009, 09:20:45 AM »
Laughing out loud.

Also, for all my dislike of Waluigi, I think a tag-team with him and Wario is just what M&L3 needs (needed?), as opposed Bowser being playable again and being inside someone's body again.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2009, 03:51:37 PM »
That was kinda my sentiment, but then again, Bird Person somehow thinks Bowser Jr. holds more merit in terms of design than the Koopalings, so...

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2009, 04:12:39 PM »
Let me officially state that I neither approve nor disapprove of the message conveyed by my picture. I think a M&L&W&Γ game would have the potential to be quite good, although it probably should have been the second game.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2009, 05:28:49 PM »
I agree. I think M&L&W&Γ should have been the second game but not the third. Mario & Luigi 3 hasn't even come out yet, so there's still a possibility that we'll probably be able to team up with them and other characters besides Bowser. And if they do put Wario and Waluigi in M&L3, I really don't see the harm in them doing so.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 09:02:25 PM by FlamingBlueMardio »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2009, 01:30:09 PM »
I think a tag-team with him and Wario is just what M&L3 needs (needed?), as opposed Bowser being playable again and being inside someone's body again.

Agreed. I think Waluigi needs a role in a Mario RPG, even if it's just a sidestory that has no effect on the plot, or him and Wario trying to be an annoyance to the Mario Bros. and miserably failing (a la Popple/Rookie from M&L: SS).
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2009, 02:16:22 PM »
Agreed. I think Waluigi needs a role in a Mario RPG, even if it's just a sidestory that has no effect on the plot, or him and Wario trying to be an annoyance to the Mario Bros. and miserably failing (a la Popple/Rookie from M&L: SS).
Wally would be proud!  He'll take anything at this point.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2009, 03:52:02 PM »

An oldie that I thought up when I first found out about Boo Mario.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2009, 05:34:44 PM »
Wow. Now that's cool. It also looks like Luigi's sucking in the entire page! Nice!
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2009, 06:14:36 PM »
Luigis deranged? Nah, thats still good.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2009, 07:29:14 PM »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »
Now, where have I seen that recently...? ;)
Nice job, I particularly like Link's expression.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2009, 10:44:03 AM »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2009, 12:42:36 AM »
Whoa! That's good!
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2009, 05:02:49 PM »
For some reason I get the impression that drawing would be even better with Luigi as Mr. L (with a more malicious expression, mind).  But that's just me; it's very well-drawn in any case.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2009, 06:51:23 PM »
I've seen this drawing before...but it's still a very nice drawing of Luigi.

Print