Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart DS High Scores Contest (spoilers?)  (Read 15319 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2005, 02:06:59 PM »
[12:02] <bobman37> so i guess suffix won...

I'll make it official later this weekend after I check all the times and stuff.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2005, 11:55:12 PM »
Check it out!  I keep him in my trophy.

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2005, 12:50:11 PM »
he looks cozy

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2005, 07:33:05 PM »
Suffix is the official grand prize winner.  He has choosen Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time and will not be getting the skins.

Althought bobman37 was first to complete everything he was not a member for the required two weeks.  Therefor, he wins the skins, but opted not to take them.  Instead I am sending him Feel the Magic XY/XX. 

With the skins left I'm not sure exactly what to do with them.  I could make a new MKDS challenge or make a contest for a different game.  Possibly Animal Crossing: Wild World or DDR: Mario Mix.  Suggestions?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2005, 10:54:28 PM »
DDR: Mario Mix    :D

« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2005, 04:05:27 AM »
Yippee!  Congrats, everyone.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2005, 07:26:40 PM »
DDR: Mario Mix    :D

Hmmm.   I shouldn't even bother writing the thread and just send the skins to you. 

Actually I'd rather do an AC:WW contest, but don't know exactly what to do that would not encourage time traveling. 

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2005, 10:37:58 PM »
I want to participate in the next contest... but again, i don't have a gamecube, so i couldn't do DDR:Mario Mix... but i have an xbox with DDR:Ultramix, so if there were some way to equalize them... Luigison, I'll probably just use that gift cert. as part of my payment for AC:WW, since i think i might get M&L2 for christmas. I was planning on beating Feel the Magic and turning it in, anyway... So i'll be glad to take part in an AC contest. I'll help you think of ideas if and when i get the game.

« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2005, 05:15:39 PM »
Hey, bobman wanna play Mario Kart with me? ;D

« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2005, 12:15:39 AM »
Hello, Don't mind me, but have you considered a contest for best pattern combonation layout in ACWW? Take the 24/7 town. It has a large picture of the classic Mario game with him stomping a goomba. If you were to do that as the contest it would not influence time travel or anything.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2005, 12:18:24 AM »
Good idea.  Thanks.

« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2005, 04:24:29 PM »
I wasted all of my time doing all of this stuff and I get nothing!

Print