Print

Author Topic: Are you looking for more Super Mario fanart? Check here!;)  (Read 99305 times)

« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2009, 11:33:24 PM »
Just to clarify, the YLYL-style losing was not to your post here, Weegee; it was to CE7's autobiography.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2009, 10:35:27 PM »
Wooow! These are great too! I really like the Knife guy drawing. It looks as if his blades are cutting right through the paper. And the drawing with Mario, Peach, Luigi, and Daisy looks great and it has a lot of detail. I'm sure it took weeks to finish. Great work on both drawings! :D
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2009, 11:41:22 AM »
Thar be a lot of awesome in this thread.

« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2009, 09:22:17 PM »
that's great! I'm mean really GREAT!
I don't see why we can't have links or images in this.

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2010, 07:17:12 AM »
Waaaahh!! It's a long time I haven't posted anything here yet!! ;_;

Now I recover with lots of new drawings!! =D

http://supercaterina.deviantart.com/art/Super-Mario-and-Dark-Star-C-154328668

http://supercaterina.deviantart.com/art/The-Final-Boss-152679538

http://supercaterina.deviantart.com/art/What-a-beautiful-flower-136258830

http://supercaterina.deviantart.com/art/Kickattacka-152187813

I'm very sorry for my absence, but sometimes I get lost in the Mushroom Kingdom... You see! :D

By the way, lately I'm very inspired.... I have made many other drawings, but I I'm still working on them.

Now I suggest what you will see next!

*I am enjoying a lot New Super Mario Bros Wii and surely it is also inspiring me sooo much!! *w*
I mean....I'm trying to portrait some old, cool and lovable friends"! ;)

Heyaaa!!! >=D

It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2010, 07:40:53 AM »
By "old, cool, and lovable friends," I hope you're referring to Yoshi.  :3

Well, anyway, your attention to detail is staggering.  Great work!

"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2014, 07:05:35 AM »
UP! IWTH NEW ART! =D

I'm very sorry for my very long absence and...oh well, probably I'm starting too often each post like this. XD
Anyway, I have something new to share related to art: at the end of 2012 I received a Wacom tablet II from a very kind friend. I am very happy with it, finally I can draw directly on my computer (normally I used to scan lineart-clean and then color in Photoshop with the mouse ._.)!
Things are easier now, thanks to the tablet, so I made much more art! However, I am posting only a few Mario fanart I made recently (you can find it in my website: supercaterina.deviantart.com) the last year (2013). I won't annoy you with 2 years long art! XD

Can you get all the references? :D

I could also make a Rosalina animation test (be patient with me, I am only at the first stage as self-learner)! XD

« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 07:10:34 AM by Super Caterina! »
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2014, 07:58:37 PM »
Hot [darn]. Love the third one in particular.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2014, 12:41:22 AM »
Wow! Nice to see you're still at it, Caterina.

« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2014, 09:26:09 AM »
Awesome work! I love all of them, but really like the third one!

I actually don't get the reference in the second one, unless it's a Godzilla-like situation.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2014, 12:06:16 PM »
The second one is a reference to Attack on Titan.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Print