Print

Author Topic: SSBB: Mario's Final Smash revealed  (Read 5485 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 29, 2007, 06:06:15 AM »
As part of the Smash Bros. DOJO!! daily updates, the site has revealed a new move for Mario called "Final Smash" in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It involves an item, pictured here, that allows Mario to unleash a super attack. The explosion launches out and expands vertically as it travels. For screenshots and more information, be sure to check out the official site!

Link: Smash Bros. DOJO!!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 01:52:21 PM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 11:04:45 AM »
This is the sig I use in another forum.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 12:00:41 PM »
Yup, that would be the move!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 12:45:32 PM »
Except the words "Kojinka" and "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" don't appear when the move is used.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 12:54:41 PM »
Thanks for clearing that one up Max.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 05:19:25 PM »
Don't listen to him. The words appear.
Revealed? Isn't this, er... old news, in the first trailer? I hope the move doesn't KO everyone instantaneously, though. That's a waste of the big light show--it should just deal massive damage.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 06:17:56 PM »
It's a cool move, but I don't want an insta-win like BP said. If that's so, I suppose it'll still be fun.
I'm a horrible person.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 07:32:50 PM »
It'll more than likely just do a large amount of damage, and the knockback will probably vary between each one.

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 06:42:50 AM »
Well, they called it a personal hammer. The hammer isn't always an insta-KO, either.

And doesn't Kirby boil them in a pot? That doesn't sound like it has any knockback.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 01:24:18 PM »
I guess it could launch them into the air after hitting them a bunch of times like the acid on Brinstar or some of the Pokemon's attacks.

Print