Print

Author Topic: Re: GBA-SP  (Read 2815 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: January 08, 2003, 09:05:41 AM »
Go to Nintendo.com, they have better information on the new GBA-SP.

I can't believe that Nintendo has FINALLY made a Game Boy with a built-in light screen! Also, the system looks really cool with the flip-top screen... Very sweet!

One question, will the new Game Boy Advance-SP be able to do multiplayer-link games? The article said nothing about a multiplayer-link feature...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2003, 10:06:21 PM »
Well, it did say that it was compatible with ALL previous GB/C/A games.
But so what? I already have a Worm Light. I resent that Nintendo is making this system, seemingly just to rake in some more cash.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2003, 07:51:27 PM »
I got a worm light too. It burned out in a few months. Just wait till around December, when it should be around $50, and see if the store'll let you trade. It'll be a lot cheaper than buying 3 worm lights a year.

"Who says cat hair is hard to vacuum? Course, it helps if it's still on the cat"
"Who says cat hair is hard to vacuum? Course, it helps if it's still on the cat"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2003, 08:32:57 PM »
How could it burn out?! It's an LED!
(Mine hasn't.)
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2003, 10:51:21 PM »
If you're still wondering about the multiplayer capabilities of the GBA SP, go here:

http://www.nintendo.com/contents/news/news_article/images/g/gbasp3.jpg
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2003, 11:21:13 PM »
I saw this pic when Nintendo first annouced the GBA SP.  I thought then and still think now that those are not link cables, but are antitheft cables like the ones BestBuy puts on their digital cameras.

®â„¢©
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2003, 12:45:52 AM »
The link port is on the top edge of the GBA-SP, just like it is on the top of the GBA.
That was a joke.

Print