Print

Author Topic: The Silly Mario Fan Theories Thread  (Read 188888 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2011, 06:50:36 PM »
And in the opening to SMG1 they turned that feature off because they were planning on going to space and needed a clear sky to do it
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2011, 09:31:27 PM »
Those are clearly new airship models. They don't have the same weather-changing effects as the ones in SMB3.

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2011, 09:36:40 PM »
Perhaps SMG takes place before SMB3.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2011, 09:40:11 PM »
I will kill you.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2011, 09:42:44 PM »
I'll help you hide the body.  :D
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2011, 12:13:21 AM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2011, 01:40:29 AM »
Rosalina is fat
'Swhy she rides the big cars in Mario kart

Mario is from Krypton
And his hat has his real family crest on it.

The spikeless Thwomps have birth defects
:(

Chain Chomp is the baby Mario Bros.' special item in Double Dash!! because it is their real pet
Barks, guards the house, good with kids. Perfect. Why the adult Mario Bros are never depicted as having him? Mushroom City. CRASH! Oh no I think I hit a

Bowser would look cool with a beard

Cranky Kong is the first DK, Donkey Kong Jr. has a disease that severely stunts his growth, Donkey Kong is Cranky's grandson
And Mario was actually much younger in the arcade games than he currently is but always had the mustache that is manlier than you could ever hope to have. Apes have shorter lifespans than humans do so his current age is accentuated by a white beard and a cane. DK Jr.'s days are probably numbered. No time skip issues.

Otacon met the DK Crew in person and they told him all this
So he could get the skinny about it right just in case Snake ever asked. AND THEN HE DID

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are about the same age

Diddy Kong is older than Donkey by a year or two?
This idea is amusing to me

Lubba is one star bit away from becoming a galaxy
But he prefers cheetos
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2011, 09:34:11 AM »
One can only imagine what Peach's [counterpart] looks like....
Actually, by Japan logic...

Rather than being hideous, Peach's evil/rival counterpart is unrealistically sexy and wears incredibly revealing clothing.
She hasn't been in any of the games because her presence as walking fanservice would instantly bump them up to an M rating, and Nintendo can't have any of that going on. (It'd probably only be CERO C - 15+ - in Japan, but that's still too much for a Mario game.)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2011, 11:55:18 AM »
Here's two more:

Humans command a great deal of respect in the Mushroom Kingdom.
Notice how all the royalty appear to be humans. Also notice how the only other humans who live there are practically depended on by the Toads to save their little arses time and time again. Face it, Toads look up to humans as more powerful than they are.

The Toad Brigade is an attempt by Toad to start a civil rights movement.
He felt that Toads are just as capable as humans of traversing harsh landscapes/obstacle courses and started his own crack team of Toad adventurers. This explains how Toad is always able to catch up to Mario unscathed, and also why the yellow and blue Toads joined Mario and Luigi in NSMBWii.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2011, 12:34:14 PM »
all the royalty appear to be humans

But yeah, I like the Toad equality thing.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2011, 02:30:46 PM »

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2011, 07:11:04 AM »
The Mushroom Kingdom is Earth in the future.

Toads are highly evolved mushrooms and Super and 1-up Mushrooms are too.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2011, 02:52:47 PM »
Well, technically Mushroom World but I get what you mean.

I take it that means Koopa Troopas are hyper-evolved turtles and any other creature based on an Earth animal (such as Kongs or Klepto or what-have-you) are hyper-evolved as well.

Actually, it also explains why people look funny and have extraordinary powers and abilities. They're hyper-evolved humans.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2011, 04:47:21 PM »
Is it in the Wall-E future where humans evolve to look cartoony, meaning the games are actually already photorealistic?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2011, 05:23:01 PM »
The Toad kid in Mario RPG with the handheld beetle game says no.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print