Print

Author Topic: Has anyone found that secret spot on this site yet?  (Read 3963 times)

« on: September 21, 2004, 07:17:47 PM »
I was wondering. I hvae been coming to this site for around four years, but I never found it. Has beed deleted, or is it still here?
Wow. I thought I was gonna stay in one place.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 07:27:40 PM »
Oh, it's still here believe me, its still here. Oh, and for future refrence, never make a thread about the secret "spot" again.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2004, 07:44:47 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2004, 02:40:19 PM »

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2004, 02:49:33 PM »
Yes, I found it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2004, 05:42:52 PM »
Yes, the secret spot is above the "o" in the word "dot." Oh, wait, that's the secret dot. Either way, I've found both.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2004, 04:52:42 PM »
I see'd it, I seed it wit me own aye I did. I count the times s s s, question mark the pointed      .

Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2004, 06:53:09 PM »
Yeh, he, he. Very funny. I meant been if you were referring to it. I only wanted to know if it was still around, that's all, because I've checked everywhere I can go to and never found it, so I assumed it was deleted. Byt your saying no, I shall venture further..
Wow. I thought I was gonna stay in one place.

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2004, 10:57:55 PM »
It may be difficult to tell, but there's actually a hint in my previous post. It's worded very carefully, and there is purpose for the space just before the last period.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2004, 04:15:59 PM »
Uh, you have no place giving out clues to the location of the secret page, no matter how obscure they are.

Egg Power

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2004, 07:47:06 PM »
Popple:
<<; '>>  I need another hint...I just read this topic. :p

"Look, child. Someone is stealing my water."- Mayor
 "Um, sir? It just went down the drain."- Meg
 *Mayor Pours water in plant, plant absorbs water*
 "Even so.."- Mayor, Family Guy

SIG VIOLATOR

Print