Print

Author Topic: Where's an Op When You Need One?!  (Read 3421 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: September 14, 2004, 07:24:19 PM »
Every time ops are gone we have morons about the room!

At this very moment, we have a hacker who has made about 4 clones of himself and is talking to himself making rude sexual comments to me only. I was the first target and now the others are.

I strongly suggest the half-op idea whethere it be Meowrik and me again or two others, etc., but it is getting out of hand when we need you the most.

WHERE ARE YOU DEEZ, Mß, CHUP, LD, SAPPH, etc.?!?!?

My face takes up a large portion of my head.
"Watching anime... I have noticed that the Japanese have very bad [slow] reaction times."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 07:33:01 PM »
Ok, this is getting ridiculous.

We have a  hacker with 6 clones mindlessly flooding the chatroom about molestation to me and other stupid stuff to others.

He is running everyone out of the chatroom and causing trouble like Frozen-Solid had done sometimes in the past. Can we hurry this up and get some half-ops in the field already?!

My face takes up a large portion of my head.
"Watching anime... I have noticed that the Japanese have very bad [slow] reaction times."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 08:19:35 PM »
"hacker"

hahahaha

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 11:59:54 PM »
Those weren't clones; they were all individuals.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2004, 05:33:10 PM »
Do you have to list reasons that the Ops cannot be in the mIRC room 24/7 again?

Egg Power

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2004, 07:26:58 PM »
Hmmm. Maybe, if an op's about to leave, and they know they're the last one, they could make the most trustworthy member on the board at the moment a temporary op, which they will remain to be until another op returns.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2004, 07:50:09 PM »
I agree whole-heartedly with Red Paratroopa.

...Not like I'm trying to say, "HOP ME!!!" but I'm just trying to get across that there needs to be something done about this foolishness and turning someone to Hops would be the best way.

BUT, we hit a snag: Red Paratroopa, what if the Hop needs to go? He has no power to Op, but I suppose Deezer/etc. would Op the person rather than Hopping them.

Gray, the color of her eyes as if menacing clouds hang overhead
When anger strikes the goodness of her heart slate gray pierces you with a sudden chill making you give in to those beautiful eyes
But when she`s happy her eyes brighten as if the Sun shines through the opaqueness of the threatening clouds; you can`t help but smile

I want you... Only you

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2004, 08:00:00 PM »
It would be much simpler and much less potentially hazardous to just leave the room if there is something you don't like going on.

Egg Power

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2004, 08:18:42 PM »
I wish I were a mod/op/someone who works here, but that's for Deezer's people to decide.  Now i'm going to go to the chatroom, because I promised I'd come back, and it's interesting when weird people go there.  So it's always interesting, I guess.

Edited by - Markio on 9/17/2004 7:27:01 AM

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2004, 11:52:18 PM »
TEM knows where it's at.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2004, 02:36:33 AM »
"It would be much simpler and much less potentially hazardous to just leave the room if there is something you don't like going on."

I'm not going to leave every time a moron comes just because they're existing there especially while talking to people.

ARE YOU TOO FOOLISH FOR YOUR PANTS!!!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2004, 12:37:11 AM »
If I followed that rule, TEM, I shouldn't bother going to school. XD

Everything is as smooth as sandpaper pajamas.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print