Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Advance2.I can help you!!!!!  (Read 12390 times)

« on: February 14, 2002, 07:22:02 PM »
...*waiting for a question*

Prepare yourself for the Great Beyond Mario!!!-Bowser
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2002, 12:30:15 PM »
why did you post this?

Meesa called John John Bob. Meesa your humble servant. (jk)

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2002, 04:48:44 PM »
To help dum people

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2002, 06:24:50 PM »
In special star road how to you get past Tublar levle 2 I get one baloon get another and fall were do I so i won't fall?

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2002, 08:11:26 AM »
how do you beat #5 castle?

Meesa called John John Bob. Meesa your humble servant. (jk)

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2002, 08:55:51 AM »
How do you get the switch houses except the first one!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2002, 08:57:49 AM »
I can tell people how to get to the top serect area in ghost house number one have a cape fly up at the first there is a crack go and run a while hit three blocks for lives and exit it is neat!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2002, 10:46:40 PM »
I am dumb.  Not only dumb but stupid.  Having not played SMW since I was about five, I have no idea where the stupid star road.  Please help me!  I really want one of those blue yoshis.  They sound sweet!

My name is Joe
and I work in a chocolate factory
I have a wife and a dog and a family
My name is Joe
and I work in a chocolate factory
I have a wife and a dog and a family

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2002, 11:59:24 PM »
okay you find one of those little wings
the levels with the wings
butter bridge
one of the chocolate island places can't remember wich one
boswer place cave

00 boo : double o boo
visit my website at
00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2002, 10:01:48 PM »
Super Yoshi,the third balloon in Tubular is under the football tossing chargingchuck that's lowest to the ground.

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2002, 10:04:04 PM »
Be more specific Jonbob

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2002, 10:15:43 PM »
Super Yoshi, The second switch palace is in doughnut plains 2. Go to the area where there are pillars moving up and pipes on the ceiling; one of the green pipes will lead u to a secret area. Pick up the blue shell u will find and hit it up into the highest yellow block and u will find a vine. Hop the yellow blocks and climb the vine. U will see a key and a  keyhole. The third one is in vanilla dome # 2. When u get to the area where u go onto land, head to the left and u will find a P switch and some blocks. The blocks will turn into coins, go through the path and fall down a hole into a pool of water. Swim around and u will find a key and a keyhole. The fourth one is in forest of illusion #2. Nearing the level when u fall down, instead of heading to the right, go left and u will find a yellow block and a wall. You should be able to walk through the wall and go into a room with the key and keyhole. Good luck!!

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2002, 10:31:53 PM »
My name is Joe, There are five ways to get to the starworld. The easiest way is in doughnut plains.  If you've gotten the green switch at the very end there will be a tall wall of green blocks and a triangular block.
Run up the wall and u will find a key and a keyhole.  This will lead u to doughnut secret 1. There are two ways to clear this level. One of them will lead u to doughnut secret house. When u get to the yellow door and a hole underneath, hit the P switch and run back to the door, u will see yellow blocks under the door.  Instead of going through the yellow door, hit the block above the door and a vine will pop out. Climb the vine, and run quickly to the right, if the P switch music is still playing u will see a blue door;  go through the blue door and fight the big boo by throwing blue blocks at him. If u defeat the level this way, it should lead u to a star that will take u to star road.

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2002, 01:48:56 PM »
...No thats not the easiest way.  The easiest way is in to fly over the first Goalpost in the cheesebridge area finding a three up moon and a second Gaolpost.This will lead you to Soda lake.You can swim under the rocks easily dodging all the torpedo Teds.Beating this level will lead you to another warp to star Road.

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2002, 09:00:19 PM »
why do pokeys look like tamagachis after
beating the game odd question aint it
and don't forget to laugh
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

00 boo : double o boo
visit my website at
00boo.tripod.com/00boo

Print