Print

Author Topic: How do get Master Hand & Giga Bowser....  (Read 12894 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2004, 10:10:15 PM »
No, I was meaning the narrator has sound clips saying "Master Hand!" and stuff.

The Andorian Mining Consortium runs from no one.
That was a joke.

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2004, 02:19:36 PM »
By glitchy I mean you can see behind the stages and you can't see any thing from the other side. It's see-through. But otherwise it's safe UNLESS you go to Flatzone, of course.

------------------------------
DE QUIZNO SUBS! ANY COUPON WORKS! BEWARE OF PAPER CUUUUUTS! DE QUIZNO SUBS!
This post is brought to you by Food! It''s edible!
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2004, 11:16:37 AM »
Why, what happens in Flat Zone? Also, are the screen shots almost ready? If for some reason you can't do Mushroom Kingdom II or can't have all the characters on the screen at a time, just please give me a screen shot with as much proof as possible that this is real.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2004, 05:37:08 PM »
what kind of attacks could a sandbag do?

Edited by - Popple on 3/5/2004 3:37:51 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2004, 09:43:44 PM »
Body slam.
That was a joke.

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2004, 06:39:14 PM »
Which buttons?

Edited by - Popple on 3/8/2004 4:39:39 PM

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2004, 06:15:08 PM »
Sorry for being gone for like a week. Anyway, The thing is that Flatzone is so flat that (That sounds weird. Flat that flat that... ) Master Hand glitches. He is big therefore he would bust through the stage. So it freezes as a failsafe just in case he ends up outside of the level. ... Flat that flat that flat that...

Do not disturb, that''s my job!

Edited by - MarioBro64 on 3/9/2004 4:16:40 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2004, 08:37:59 PM »
But it renders everyone 2D in that stage.
That was a joke.

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2004, 08:46:16 PM »
True, every PLAYABLE character.

Jammin'' sig of the week-"Zap: HELLO!? Disembodied head here!"

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2004, 10:50:17 AM »
>Could you possibly upload a screenshot?
Tell me what you want to see (course, characters, etc.) and I can.

Are you almost done with it? =/

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2004, 06:09:50 PM »
Can you use them in target practice?

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2004, 10:54:54 AM »
 it would be cool if there would be master foot!

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2004, 09:37:16 AM »
I never thought of that, it'd probably freeze, but maybe it'll do the character's course you choose. That is, if he can come in from the back, I think those courses are designed like Flat Zone.

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2004, 12:17:56 PM »
think of it in that event wher are master hand and crazy hand! cool...

hey everybody! my password is 2Rt1sk

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2004, 09:41:33 AM »
You know what? Maybe in the beanbag event, you can go all the way to the end of the thingy-ma jigger as Master Hand or Crazy Hand and touch the very end of how far it goes, and it'd think it was the beanbag touching it.

Print