Print

Author Topic: Three questions!  (Read 13442 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2004, 06:15:20 PM »
I just found out about "?????." You threw me off when you said "???". I'm still not telling.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2004, 12:21:06 AM »
Which colors are the rarest and which are the easiest to get?  I didn't even know until reading this that you could get different colors--duh.  Heh.

My Yoshi is pink with green hair.  His name is Poposhi.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2004, 12:57:04 AM »
My Yoshi is blue.

I named him "Blushi".

I said, "???", and that is what I meant.  Not "?????"!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2004, 11:34:31 AM »
Ah... then maybe you're talking about the anonymous poster of a particular trouble?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2004, 03:44:44 PM »
I don't have the game yet, and if I don't receive it on Christmas, I'll purchase it myself. And when I do, from what I've heard, I'll make it black and name it Mupcakk.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2004, 05:14:11 PM »
Fifth posted, "Ah... then maybe you're talking about the anonymous poster of a particular trouble?"

Yes.  I wasn't expecting people to give away the poster, but to give a funny answer to the question.  I think it worked.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2004, 10:25:14 AM »
Mine is green and his name is Fireball. :)

I didn't know there were other colors. That's cool.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2004, 11:12:52 AM »
Actually I have two yoshis. Orange and Purple. Orange: Rini, Purple: Onyx.

"???", that's MarlieMoo16's cousin.

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2004, 06:34:15 PM »
???? is Doopliss thats the ghost's name. Yoshi's color is random. You can name the yoshi anything you like too.

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2004, 12:19:52 PM »
Wow, and I thought I was the only one thinking of Dooplis when seeing "???". ^_^
Hi everyone, new user here.

1.White
2. PWNED LAD (me and my friends love parodying the counter strike nerds...no disrespect towards nerd/geeks though)
3. Lost on what your actually tlaking about but now i know it's not dooppliss

I kinda felt white yoshi was ugly as heck if you ask me O.o and my friends don't like looking at it.

~~~
Working out for an hour and a half makes you get bigger muscles. Writing for an hour and a half makes you a better writer
~Stephen King
~~~
Working out for an hour and a half makes you get bigger muscles. Writing for an hour and a half makes you a better writer
~Stephen King

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2004, 03:18:54 PM »
1) Pink(ughh, I wanted Green or White)
2) R. Yoshi(I thought it was red first)
3)SPOILER SPOILER!!! SENSOR YOUR EYES UNLESS YOU WANT TO/ALREADY KNOW!!! "???" is two characters

???: Doopliss. until you find out his name
???: Ms. Mowz. She wants you to get a badge in Hooktails room and bring it to her on top of Zess T's house.

---------------------
I am the Yoshi lord. NO ONE CAN STOP MEE!!!!!*bricked*
---------------------
I am the Yoshi lord. NO ONE CAN STOP MEE!!!!!*bricked*

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2004, 06:49:07 PM »
1. blue-green, or turquoise.
2. justin, cuz i just like that name.
3. that dang duck dude. :-p

"Interesting question: Who let the dogs out, who let the cats in, & why are the gorillas still standing in the doorway? A: Well, let''s just say there were too many coconuts!" O.o
ducky go down de hole!

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2004, 11:10:18 PM »
I don't have Paper Mario, but I would name my Yoshi Ihsoy and it would be Red.

Oh, and ???? is a group of four ?s.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2004, 01:14:10 AM »
Well, since #3 seems to be answered...
My Yoshi's orange, and his name's Yoster. I wanted to name him Yo'sta, like Yo'ster Isle in SMRPG--"gangsta"-ized, but I didn't see an apostrophe character on the menu. ...And Yosta just looked stupid to me. :(  Ah well, I'm happy with the name Yoster.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2004, 02:18:40 AM »
Blue. His name is Yoshi, because my nomenclature is horrible.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print