Print

Author Topic: paper mario trouble: battling lord crump on the pirate ship  (Read 12518 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 10:55:11 PM »
i beat lord crump with all of you guys help and i beat that thing on the train and got he 6th star. im now off ot the 7th star. i got to the snow town and i saved there
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 02:35:41 PM »
owh...I've finished this game (but not 100%: I have to finished the enciclopedia and discover other recepts). I can help you.
I think that the help of Cannonio ( the name of the bomb who helps you in that island: I don't know how he's called by you) can be very important: throw the little bombs on the boss, for example.
Or use simply the superstar.

It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 02:37:17 PM »
are you talking about the boss on the moon?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 02:45:25 PM »
are you talking about the boss on the moon?
No, the pirat.
But Giustignardo (the boss in the moon: his name sounds like Giustiniano, one of the great impereors of Rome! :D)
is not very difficult to defeat if you know his attacks: he has a barrier. Destroy the little monsters who created it with the eggs of yoshi, or with the bombs, or with the "wind" of the singer. You will destory them quicklier. Then, when ther's not the barrier, attack him with the special attacks (he, he...my secret! ) or with the powerful hammer.

I suggest you to have something to "eat" during the battle (as always)!

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 03:42:36 PM »
okay! i'll eat during the battle. thankies for the tips! my niese is on the game on her file now so i cant do it

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 06:35:13 PM »
The partners have different names in Italy too? In the USA, he's Bobbery. You know, because he's a Bob-Omb.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2006, 07:08:24 AM »
The partners have different names in Italy too? In the USA, he's Bobbery. You know, because he's a Bob-Omb.

Yes. I opened a topic about this on the site of koopaprince!
Now I remember: the pirat boss is called Corvez, the shadow elf-girl who helps Mario is called Ombretta and the team of the three shadows is called Trisdombra (tris= tre -italian- three and ombra= shadow. "Three of shadow" is the literary translation), then, the ghost boss (not boo) in the villa is called Rampel (I think is the same by you) .Then, your koopa friend is called Koopaldo and his girlfriend Koopamela. The big singer woman is called Spirù (it is taken from the italian  "spirare" or "soffiare" , the blowing of the wind or simply "to blow") and the little animals that live in the big oak are called Fufini and many many many many other......................
Then there are many other different names: for exemple I can say you some of the most famous: Chain Chomp=Categnaccio (catena+cagnaccio= chain+bad dog), Cakletta= Strega Ghignarda (Witch with a terrible smile), piantas=palmesi, bob-omb= bo-bomba, shy guy= tipo timido (not "uomo timido" as you can see in the official game site of Mario Party 7, the web page of Gran Canal), shy guy with the elic on the head is called Timidottero (timido+elicottero=shy+elicopter),prof  E. Gadd=prof. or dott. Srambic (from strambo= strange), and many many many others.
In the Mario cartoon there was a translation, too, but this translation didn't , don't and won't happen to the games!

Bowser (or King of the Koopas)= Attila (The terrible king of the Unni, a population who came from Asia and took destruction in Europe. Near my town there's a hill with a castle called "La Reggia di Attila"- The castle of Attila or Castello di Gronunbergo:but this isn' the castle of BOWSER!!!!
The only bad thing is that it is one of the few castles left in ruin, so it's pretty dangerous because everyone can go there and it can fall down.... It's a ghost castle...BUUUUUUUU!!!!! )
Princess Peach= Principessa Amarena (but the real translation of "Peach" is "Pesca", not amarena, which is another fruit)
Toad= Ughetto

STP OFF-TOPIC

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2006, 08:24:42 AM »
in english, the shadow gir lthat helps mario is called vivian. the pirate boss is called cortex nad the team of showdows are called the shadow sirens. your first partner is goombella and the turtle partner is koops

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2006, 08:48:37 AM »
in english, the shadow gir lthat helps mario is called vivian. the pirate boss is called cortex nad the team of showdows are called the shadow sirens. your first partner is goombella and the turtle partner is koops

Goombella is the same in Italy, too. But I think it is inspired just from  italian ( Goombella> Goomba + bella= Goomba+ pretty/beauty girl).

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2006, 01:15:44 PM »
ya, i think goombella is a pretty name for a goomba

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2006, 08:26:12 PM »
in english, the shadow gir lthat helps mario is called vivian. the pirate boss is called cortex

It's Cortez. With a z. Vivian's a guy in Japan! Weird.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2006, 09:27:36 PM »
really wierd

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2006, 07:37:51 AM »
really wierd
Wierd? What does it mean?
So Cortez is the same also in the other countries...

I think I've confused "Lord Crump" with Cortez ... Is Lord Crump the guy with the long nose and smiling???

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2006, 07:42:08 AM »
Lord Crump is this big, fat guy who has like an X pattern (he works for the X-nauts) and wears a bunch of purple and black. Cortez is a ghost that looks like a skull w/ a black pirate hat on. Wow, things in different countries are neat! Would you like to be on my buddy list, Caterina? :D
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2006, 11:29:00 AM »
Lord Crump is this big, fat guy who has like an X pattern (he works for the X-nauts) and wears a bunch of purple and black. Cortez is a ghost that looks like a skull w/ a black pirate hat on. Wow, things in different countries are neat! Would you like to be on my buddy list, Caterina? :D

SHURE! =D
Let me see his name in the encyclopedia, I forgot it because it's a long time I didn't see him and I've already defeated him......

Print