Print

Author Topic: Ultimate Birthday Compilation  (Read 310682 times)

« Reply #480 on: September 27, 2006, 10:05:55 PM »
Happy super-late birthday, Sapph! :)

happy birthday to meeee.... happy birthday to meeee....

« Reply #481 on: October 02, 2006, 04:51:44 PM »
Hey, Sapphira! You have got to add my b'day, please? My B-day is December 28. Thanks!!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #482 on: October 02, 2006, 04:52:19 PM »
@_@ OW

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #483 on: October 02, 2006, 04:53:53 PM »
OMG! Lyke PuRpLe11
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #484 on: October 02, 2006, 04:56:06 PM »
LOL RLY???

(originally posted as limey green and big-like)
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #485 on: October 31, 2006, 12:32:46 AM »
I'm sure TEM heard a great deal about it already, but it's his birthday today! So, happy birthday!

...And I have to go to sleep. Sorry. Here's the present thing! It will work at around 10:45.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 11:14:06 PM by Suffix »

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #486 on: October 31, 2006, 02:14:25 PM »
Thanks a lot, Suffix! I found the thing I was supposed to find. I didn't know what that thing on the left was.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #487 on: October 31, 2006, 04:37:15 PM »
Happy birthday, TEM. Nice day for one.

Oh, and after I died, I typed "no." Nothing happened.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 04:39:58 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #488 on: October 31, 2006, 06:33:11 PM »
That's because you opened it in a new window. When you say "no" or "not really" it causes you to move back in history once.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, TEM! Admittedly, I feel that it was not one of my best ideas. But it's kind of interesting to explore parts of my house from the [strikingly filthy] floor. Check out the crazy bass picture in the basement! The present... was a remote controlled candle.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 06:39:30 PM by Suffix »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #489 on: November 01, 2006, 05:04:23 PM »
That was a candle? I thought it was some kind of sword.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #490 on: November 02, 2006, 08:27:22 AM »
Darn, I was not around to wish TEM a happy birthday.  Now I have to insert the word "belated" somewhere... darn it!  I get what I deserve!  Happy belated Birthday, TEM.

I hope I'm around for others' birthdays.  Hey, if your life sucked, would your birthday still be happy?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #491 on: November 02, 2006, 12:02:07 PM »
Okay, I know I'm going to forget to wish these peeps a happy birthday so I'll do it now:

Happy 25th Birthday Fifth!

Happy 14th Birthday Kirby!

Happy 16th Birthday Falco-Jis!

Falco's not an active member (with one post) but I gotta wish the guy a happy birthday, cause I know him. Happy 16th Jibran! I'm gonna ask him why he left...Sorry off-topic. I have to give happy birthdays in advance because I forget!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #492 on: November 10, 2006, 12:40:54 PM »
Thanks, pt_peach, though it was actually my 24th.
Go Moon!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #493 on: November 10, 2006, 04:54:31 PM »
Happy belated birthday, Fifth! My father and I recently finished repairing the computer. It works now. Unfortunately, I obviously missed out on the chance to do a Flash animation. But I'm facing a terrible problem! Not only do I have pit orchestra, regular orchestra, senior project, and whatever, but these presents are becoming more like a lottery. I can only dole one out if I've finished it, and my current project is so mind boggling that I've had to research almost all aspects of it. Anyways... I'm quite certain that it will become like the FourInOne, although I wish it would not have to be so.

It comes down to this: I can make lame, similar presents or innovative presents that are not only fun to use but stretch my skills in a way that builds more skills.

« Reply #494 on: November 11, 2006, 01:05:34 PM »
Whoops! Haven't checked the topic in awhile. Looks like I missed a couple of birthdays..

Happy super-late birthday, Sapph! :)

and..

Happy 24th Birthday Fifth!

Happy 14th Birthday Kirby!

Happy 16th Birthday Falco-Jis!

I hope you all had happy birthdays. I know I'm like two months behind.. I'll get better. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print