Print

Author Topic: Games you have, but haven't beaten  (Read 8141 times)

Markio

• Normal
« on: June 15, 2004, 10:16:26 AM »
What games do you have that you haven't beaten?  I own uncompleted versions of:

Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Silver
Mario& Luigi: Superstar Saga

There you go.  Now post your pants off!

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 11:03:36 AM »
Good topic.

Hmm, Metroid Prime jumps to mind. I bought that for the full $50 and only ever played the original Metroid that I unlocked with my GBA. Haven't even touched the main game. Now I saw it at K-Mart for $10. Oh well, I bought it with Chamber of Commerce bucks that I got from a talent show anyway.

On a smaller scale, Super Monkey Ball.

On a larger scale than that, Advance Wars 2.

Also: Tron 2.0

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 11:14:54 AM »
another world. A.K.A. out of this world.
also:super mario sunshine, (119 shines!)

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 12:50:36 PM »
Ugh, too many to count. Whenever I get stuck in a game, I stop playing it for about a year, then , when I'm bored, I pick it up again. I'm looking forward to seeing how Wind Waker ends.

"There''s never enough time to do all the nothing you want."- Calvin
This is a secret coded message.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 01:36:48 PM »
Let's see, I have:

The Legends of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker. I'm just bad at 3D Zelda games.
Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3 -- The 2nd one I can't beat the first level of the last world, the 3rd, I can't figure out how to beat the giant urchin boss.
Donkey Kong 64 -- Never liked this game much, only got to the second level of it.
MC Kids (NES) -- This game, I still can't figure out HOW to beat it. I've gotten through all the worlds, but can't find the stuff you need to clear it.

There HAS to be more that I forgot.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 01:38:18 PM »
F-Zero GX- I've beaten all three regular cups on all difficulties, but I can't even beat Diamond Cup on Normal...

Wind Waker- I bought this only about three months ago. I loved it incredibly, and got up to the final part of the game, but then I got Pokemon Colosseum and Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. Then I got other new games, and Wind Waker sorta drifted away.

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 02:58:47 PM »
Golden sun
GS:Lost Age

I've had both for about 2 months now!

____
What in the Wario is going on here?
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2004, 03:44:07 PM »
Knights of the Old Republic

Yeah, so what? I like Star Wars games. ^_^
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2004, 08:02:20 PM »
Ha ha ha, that DKC3 Urchin Boss is one of the hardest platformer bosses I've ever seen. But I can beat him. One time I beat all 3 DKCs in a row.

Nothing wrong with Knights o' the Old Republic. I plan to buy that once college starts back up and I'm on my compy more.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2004, 08:25:40 PM »
Animal Crossing.  heh...
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2004, 10:29:51 PM »
Mario & Luigi(I downloaded the ROM before it came out in the US, and I still haven't beaten it...)

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

Sqrt2

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2004, 01:57:29 PM »
I haven't completed most of the games I've got, except Kirby`s Dreamland, mainly because I can't stop playing TimeSplitters 2 on my cube.
AA fanboy and proud!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2004, 03:02:37 PM »
A really hard game is "Milon's Secret Castle"

I've had it since I was about 7, because I got it at a garage sale. I can get to the first boss, then he kills me.

Truly impossible.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2004, 03:36:31 PM »
Does "beaten" have to mean 100% complete? If so, then I haven't "beaten" a lot of games.

But ones where I haven't defeated the final boss would be... Hmm...I've pretty much beaten all the ones I really care about. I still haven't finished Indiana Jones: Greatest Adventures and *maybe* Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, but that's pretty much it.

MKDD I still haven't opened "All-Cup Tour," so maybe that counts, unless "seeing the credits" is what qualifies as "beating" a game, b/c I HAVE gotten to that in MKDD...

Oh, and I can add Majora's Mask to the list of "completed" games as of 2 days ago. ^_^  ...I still need 2 bottles and a bunch of Heart Pieces, tho. Man, that game was SO tedious and frustrating.... OoT and Wind Waker were SO much more fun...

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2004, 04:37:59 PM »
Super Return of the Jedi is the only one of the Super Star Wars games I can beat! (I have all three.)

Print