Print

Author Topic: DreamCast or GameCube...  (Read 3015 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: March 20, 2002, 08:30:18 AM »
Who here still has a DreamCast? I do. Who here plans on getting/already has a Nintendo GameCube? I do.

Do any of you that already have a GC are still keeping their DreamCasts?

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2002, 07:31:17 PM »
I have a GameCube and I still have my DreamCast but that stupid machine doesn't work anymore!!!!! (I've got 1 000 000 problems with that)

www.geocities.com/fman0009/mariogbandgcn.html
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yes, I am F-Man from TUNMB.
I like this site by the way,
can I?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2002, 10:37:09 AM »
DON'T DISS THE DREAMCAST! At least it's better than the crappy PlayStation junk...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2002, 10:39:52 AM »
I don't have a DreamCast but my brother does.It's actually pretty good,I like Sonic Adventure and Power Stone.

The Midnight Reviver Revives Old Topics At Midnight!!!

Skate: 0-/<):

What? you don''t want to skate? Well then snowboard: 0-\<\
200 characters and nothing to say.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2002, 06:29:28 AM »
DREAMCAST IS AWESOME! Oh, and GameCube is too...!

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2002, 06:48:13 AM »
The N64 is infinitely better than the Dreamcast. Why? Banjo-Tooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day. Rareware.

Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"
Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2002, 10:10:54 AM »
avengha, have you ever played the DreamCast? It has some of the most beautiful games ever made in terms of graphics... Sonic Adventure is one of the greatest games ever made (if you like Sonic the Hedgehog, that is...)!

So, to put it bluntly, I LOVE SEGA AND NINTENDO!

STUPID SONY KILLED THE DREAMCAST... AAARRRGGGHHH! I'M GONNA TO KILL SONY FOR DESTROYING THE DREAMCAST!

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2002, 02:36:40 PM »
Yeah, I like Nintendo and Sega. First I used to be a Sonic Maniac, then I when I went over to my Cousin's house, we played stuff like SMW and Mario Paint and Yoshi's Safari. Then I was hooked. I would beg my mother if I could just stay a little longer. I'm still a Sonic fan, but Here is a chart on how much I like each one:
Sonic: 6/10
Mario: 9/10 (1 point below 10 because of some games that went completely off the Mario Style, like Mario Land and Yoshi's Safari)

I only played that Sony stuff once! And it looked bad! PS1, that is. The characters all looked blocky and stuff. Only a few things were detailed. Stick with Nintendo and Sega! Now they are joined forces! It shows that Gaming companies are not just about who's the best and alway compete with each other, except for Microsoft and Sony.

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2002, 07:58:14 PM »
Gamecube is the best, and Dreamcast seems pretty good even though I've only played it briefly.  There's no reason to insult it

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2002, 10:17:32 AM »
If you want a 128-bit system with the latest graphics technology THAT'S ACTUALLY CHEAP ($40+), buy a DreamCast...

However, if you want a 128-bit system that has over 50 games in developement for it and will have Mario games in the future, buy a GameCube...

So which do you choose...DreamCast or GameCube?

I already have a DreamCast (and a lousey PSOne)...I WANT TO BUY/STEAL A GAMECUBE!

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2002, 05:22:59 PM »
Gamecube and N64 are better then the Dreamcast. Of course Dreamcast is a lot better than that piece of **** and the other piece of****.
 n/a

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2002, 06:22:14 PM »
I used to love sega so much I practicly had every Sega Genises.But here is my chart of what I like.
1.GCN
2.PS2
3.GBA
4.N64
5.Game Boy
6.PLaystation
7.Dreamcast

Lemmy:Ha!I''ll kill you Mario!
Mario:No-a!I''m-a number one!
 Lemmy takes a shotgun and blows Mario''s head off.
Lemmy:Mwahahahaha!
 Luigi comes from behind Peach''s castle and is twice as big as Peach''s castle!
Luigi:Make way for Mega Super Luigi!I''ll save the day!
Lemmy:AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

Print