Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 325849 times)

« Reply #375 on: May 24, 2007, 11:44:48 AM »
Yeah, I was just being a baby about it. Sorry guys.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #376 on: May 30, 2007, 05:44:15 PM »
I've done that before.  I couldn't even figure out my first CT.  That was during the CT firesale of '06.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #377 on: June 06, 2007, 02:34:12 PM »
Yeah... Well apart from that I'm leaving. For good this time. (since every other time I've said that I was leaving)

I don't ever visit the site that much, and all the topics I created... Well... I never really check them. So yeah see you guys it's been nice knowing you. I'll make sure that I don't come back and say the exact same thing again, and again.

« Reply #378 on: June 06, 2007, 06:58:50 PM »
Bye dude, it's been nice knowin' ya.

« Reply #379 on: June 07, 2007, 05:13:00 AM »
See ya in two weeks!

« Reply #380 on: June 28, 2007, 01:35:31 PM »
Eh, I think it's time I leave the site. I don't think I'll be coming back...I don't have anything against anyone, I just don't think I fit in anymore. If you want to say good-bye, leave it in a PM (I'll stick around a day longer to read them).

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #381 on: June 28, 2007, 01:56:32 PM »
Hey man, you don't have to leave. I hate it when people think they don't fit in and that they should leave. You're just being yourself, and I highly respect that. I mean, it takes guts to do that (luckily, I have enough guts to go around.) You should really consider leaving before you make your final decision.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #382 on: June 28, 2007, 01:59:02 PM »
Eh, the PaperLuigi drama was getting boring anyway. There was no funny pictures, no name calling, no collision of egos... it was like watching C-Span.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #383 on: June 28, 2007, 02:00:08 PM »
no name calling
He had plenty of CTs.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #384 on: June 28, 2007, 02:06:04 PM »
Lots of CTs. There is obviously a mod here that just does not like me, so I think it's time to go.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #385 on: June 28, 2007, 02:15:18 PM »
Is that the reason? CTs? No, it mustn't be. Or maybe it's a contributing factor. Anyways, just like MaxVance of Vidgmchtr said (I forget which), just let the mods have their fun. Look at me. They had fun with me for a long time (and will probably do it again now) with CTs like "Not Member of the Year," "Nostalgia delusional," "Every other turn," and "Super Smash Bother." But did I let it get me down? No. I actually thought every one of them was quite humorous, the most humorous one being either "Super Smash Bother" or "Nostalgia delusional." Just ignore those that give you a hard time. Or maybe you could listen to what they have to say, and if you don't like it, don't reply at all. Simple as that. This whole situation can be avoided.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #386 on: June 28, 2007, 02:23:13 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I really, really loved coming here, despite the degrading CTs.

EDIT: Hey guys...I feel like I've done a lot of stupid things lately. I was wondering if I could just start over rather than just leave. I really like it here and I don't want to get in the way, but I also feel like I could do some things a little better. Please don't get mad at me for changing my mind, but I want to try again.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 08:29:23 PM by PaperLuigi »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #387 on: June 28, 2007, 09:13:32 PM »
Then do it, man.  I've done and said a lot of stupid stuff while I've been here, and I've just gone on being myself and it's fine. 

Now for the reason I'm here.  In less than 10 hours, I leave for Texas.  I'll be getting up at about 4 AM to get to the church about 4:30, and we leave at 5.  I'll see you all in a couple weeks.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #388 on: June 28, 2007, 11:07:27 PM »
Oh dude, you're coming to Texas for your mission trip? Welcome to my home state partner!

« Reply #389 on: July 01, 2007, 08:41:51 PM »
How little I posted...

Due to a vacation that my familiy is going to, I may not go back until August 1. (I am going to the Dominican Republic, by the way.)

Print