Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791824 times)

« Reply #555 on: March 17, 2006, 10:15:55 AM »
Yeppers, I keep leaving and coming back. I guess I need to stop complaining and stay here again. I guess I have to apologize for all the trouble I've caused around here.

« Reply #556 on: March 17, 2006, 10:08:07 PM »
Yeppers, I keep leaving and coming back. I guess I need to stop complaining and stay here again. I guess I have to apologize for all the trouble I've caused around here.

Trouble? I must not know about this. I have been on everday since you been gone and have not seen any trouble. You must be talking about CT's.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #557 on: March 18, 2006, 02:21:11 PM »
I think the "trouble" he caused was when he sent out a lot of PMs asking for help on some website.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #558 on: March 18, 2006, 06:09:56 PM »
I never got anything like that. You're still cool with me, Aarom.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #559 on: March 19, 2006, 10:46:34 AM »
Cool with me as well! tee-hee! Neither did I, BIrd Person.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #560 on: March 19, 2006, 05:59:48 PM »
Well I'm new around here. Well actually I was new yesterday, but I guess I still consider myself new.  Yeah, well umm..... I guess that's all I need to say.  Oh yeah, you're still cool with me too, Aarom.  Never said anything bad about me or to me, so you're still cool.

« Reply #561 on: March 19, 2006, 10:44:17 PM »
Welcome G-Dawg! Have a great time here!

Note: We can sometimes get out of hand here.

« Reply #562 on: March 20, 2006, 12:23:10 PM »
Thank you very much.  I can see that you guys do get out of hand. BP gave me the initiative glass of Febreze.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #563 on: March 20, 2006, 01:11:36 PM »
Don't drink it. It tastes horrible.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #564 on: March 27, 2006, 11:50:58 PM »
Hey, I'm new. I've been a long time visitor of TMK, I just...never...got around to joining the forums. Anyway, I'm from MFGG, and I remember some members there have said they visit TMK.

So what's up guys? I hope I enjoy my stay here. : )

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #565 on: March 28, 2006, 01:13:17 AM »
Welcome to the FF's. Febreze all around, on me!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #566 on: March 28, 2006, 07:56:52 AM »
Yeah, I think I know you, anyways welcome!
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #567 on: March 28, 2006, 02:30:20 PM »
I'm giving everyone free watermelons. Grown at the Fungi Farms. Perfect.

« Reply #568 on: April 01, 2006, 07:57:32 PM »
Aren't you lucky. I wish I could get a better connection than this archaic AOL dial up connection.

I have the same problem....It's for this reason I'm never able to race Khold in MKDS or visit her town in ACWW....That, and the fact that no hotspots are nearby...

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #569 on: April 03, 2006, 02:56:31 PM »
Don't expect me to post all that often...

...not counting this one.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Print