Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791403 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1140 on: June 11, 2007, 06:23:33 PM »
He put all this crappy custom titles into one sentence. The poor guy can't catch a break.

« Reply #1141 on: June 11, 2007, 06:33:24 PM »
XP Yeah, as soon as I asked to get rid of my last crappy CT, I got a new one 3 days later. Like Luigi, I'm the butt of a few jokes here and there.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1142 on: June 11, 2007, 07:12:47 PM »
Well, you are Paper "Luigi". ;)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #1143 on: June 11, 2007, 11:51:41 PM »
Hi Amy! I'm Pt_Peach! Welcome! Chef speaks greatly of you, Amy :D. And a curtsy to you! *curtsies*

I'm actually Layla, an ex-annoying-idiotic-grammar-idiot. A reformed n00b, to put it another way. I've been here since verryy late 2005 and I love it around these parts. I'm one of the few active female members. The username "Pt_Peach" is a result of a fanaticism I had with Princess Peach...I've extremely grateful that it has passed. I've gained a lifelong nickname in real life, though, because of that. "Peach" is an affectionate nickname that few call me. :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1144 on: June 12, 2007, 01:12:44 AM »
Hi Amy! I'm Pt_Peach! Welcome! Chef speaks greatly of you, Amy :D. And a curtsy to you! *curtsies*

I'm actually Layla, an ex-annoying-idiotic-grammar-idiot. A reformed n00b, to put it another way. I've been here since verryy late 2005 and I love it around these parts. I'm one of the few active female members. The username "Pt_Peach" is a result of a fanaticism I had with Princess Peach...I've extremely grateful that it has passed. I've gained a lifelong nickname in real life, though, because of that. "Peach" is an affectionate nickname that few call me. :D

Whoa, you've been around that long?  I must have missed something.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1145 on: June 12, 2007, 01:19:52 AM »
Yea. I've been here since Dec. 14, 2005, Jman. You probably just don't remember.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1146 on: June 12, 2007, 04:58:36 PM »
Yea. I've been here since Dec. 14, 2005, Jman. You probably just don't remember.
December 14? That was the holiday PaperMario's Birthday Eve! (Please update your calendars.)
Welcome, Amy. Great to see Chef was telling the truth. :P

« Reply #1147 on: June 13, 2007, 01:44:41 PM »
Hi, I'm skater-girl. My interests are: skateboarding, playing video games, and crushing cans of soda and pensils on my head. My favorite game is Bully. Ever heard of it?
No Glorb, I think it was Chuck Norris.

« Reply #1148 on: June 13, 2007, 01:58:32 PM »
Oh, I've heard of Bully, that's a cool game, my friend just got that and let me touch the box and watch him play.*rolls eyes*

Nonetheless, you sound awesome! Welcome!
Please hurt me not. I bow to you all. I know nothing!
The wii is not a toy! It is a recreational device used by people to play on screens by pressing buttons. and I think it's cool.^.^

« Reply #1149 on: June 13, 2007, 02:46:42 PM »
Hi, I'm skater-girl. My interests are: skateboarding, playing video games, and crushing cans of soda and pensils on my head. My favorite game is Bully. Ever heard of it?

Oh yeah! That game is the [insert word here]. It's so friggin' awesome.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1150 on: June 13, 2007, 02:48:35 PM »
Favortie game is Bully? What'd you just start playing games last week?

...Only kidding. It's rare to see someone on a Mario forum who's favorite game isn't Mario-related or at least Nintendo-related. At least you have some respect for it, right?

(Speaking of which, we need to start teaching you of what it means to be a Mario fan, Amy, *nudges*)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1151 on: June 13, 2007, 03:37:57 PM »
crushing cans of soda and pensils on my head

Cans of pensils, eh? Sounds...fun.
every

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1152 on: June 13, 2007, 03:59:06 PM »
It's rare to see someone on a Mario forum who's favorite game isn't Mario-related or at least Nintendo-related.

My favorite game is Banjo-Tooie.

« Reply #1153 on: June 13, 2007, 04:11:00 PM »
Hey Glorb, I know that I spelled pencilswrong, but you didn't have to copy me! Kidding! Okay, well I forgot to include this before, but I am totally random sometimes so if I just burst out with something random like, I like pizza then just ignore me.
No Glorb, I think it was Chuck Norris.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1154 on: June 13, 2007, 04:17:24 PM »
It'd be preferred if you'd not do that, but bless you for using English properly. :D
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print