Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791491 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1770 on: December 06, 2008, 04:46:17 PM »
*waves

I used to come into the chat on occasion, long ago. long, long ago. I don't think anyone would have remembered me though, especially since I went by a different name.

I remember that ten bucks you owe me.

And also hi people who came here.
every

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1771 on: December 20, 2008, 11:08:15 PM »
So, another college semester has come and gone.  I hope to get some writing done...maybe even continue two of my projects that have been on infinite hiatus (The Revenge of Luigi comes to mind).  Oh, and it's my birthday today for one more hour.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1772 on: December 28, 2008, 12:54:47 AM »
Hello ev-raybody! I'm new here...well, actually, I've been a guest here reading the forums for about...4 years now and couldn't join because of complicated technical issues that I don't care to talk about  right now. Anyway! I'm happy that I'm finally able to join the Fungi Forums community! :) I'm also going to miss Markio and Luigalaxy. I hope they can drop by every now and then...by the way, I may not be here as much
either due to my somewhat busy life. Oh, and Merry Christmas! :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1773 on: December 28, 2008, 07:48:03 AM »
Welcome, FlamingBlueMardio.  Can we call you FBM?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1774 on: December 28, 2008, 08:01:24 AM »
Hello, and a belated Happy Christmas to you, FlamingBlueMardio!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1775 on: December 28, 2008, 08:09:30 AM »
Thanks! And sure,  I don't mind being called FBM. :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1776 on: December 29, 2008, 02:53:36 PM »
It's okay, I'm back. You can stop holding your breath.

My computer's back up and running (just barely though; it's retained all its crippling viruses). My holidays went okay (I got a whole bunch of DVDs, including Tropic Thunder, some cash, and, for about the sixth year in a row, Eragon), and I intend to play L4D for about ten hours straight once I get the chance. More later, maybe.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1777 on: December 30, 2008, 07:53:48 AM »
Oh... sorry, I didn't know you'd left. Well, in any case, welcome back!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1778 on: January 02, 2009, 02:33:59 PM »
Our garage burned down yesterday, so we didn't have any internet until just now.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1779 on: January 02, 2009, 04:40:52 PM »
Oh, man...I'm sorry to hear that. At least you and your family are safe. That's what's important. Do you know how the fire started?
This should probably be discussed in the angst thread.

Also, welcome back!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 04:42:26 PM by FlamingBlueMardio »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1780 on: January 02, 2009, 09:26:02 PM »
My new year's resolution is to frequent this, my very first internet forum, more often.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1781 on: January 13, 2009, 12:43:41 AM »
Um...hi fellas. It’s been four months or so since my last post (for some reason, it says my last visit here was November 6...I think it’s because my family owns 4 different computers and I had to log out from the forum on each one). I just wanted to come back and say hello. I don’t know if I’ll be hanging around full time, but it looks as if the accursed political board has died down a bit (no offense to those who like to squabble over religion and politics lol), so you might see me often.

EDIT: I totally forgot about the Winter Awards. Why did the majority of you guys pick me as Most Missed? I'm not that likable anyway! Seriously, Super-Jesse is 1,000 times cooler than me. Please give the title to someone else. I don't deserve it by coming back just a few days after the voting closed. I bet Max has already made the certificate though. DOH!

Well...whatever. I'm back.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 09:31:26 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1782 on: January 13, 2009, 08:14:04 AM »
Woot, welcome back! (I saw another post of yours earlier but, well, it just didn't register with me for some reason)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1783 on: January 13, 2009, 08:34:17 AM »

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1784 on: January 13, 2009, 05:14:27 PM »
Welcome back, PL. I seriously wonder if SuperJesse will come back.

Print