Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791547 times)

« Reply #2385 on: December 28, 2010, 11:29:39 AM »
Thank you! :)

« Reply #2386 on: December 29, 2010, 01:18:21 AM »
A sentient new member, and a possibly-female one at that?! C'est incroyable!

Meanwhile, this guy evidently hasn't read the Big Book of Compromising Information You Shouldn't Reveal Online. Maybe he's expecting an autographed t-shirt from Deezer for joining the forum.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2387 on: December 30, 2010, 02:06:04 AM »
Welcome Jazz! Stay for a while, will ya?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2388 on: December 30, 2010, 08:10:33 AM »
Now I just need to drag Jim's arse in here so he can make a joke about me flirting with the new girl.

« Reply #2389 on: December 30, 2010, 12:14:31 PM »
Thanks, everyone, for that welcome! Hee hee...Feels warm in here already. ^___^

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2390 on: December 30, 2010, 12:23:44 PM »
Well, we try.  Welcome to the forums, JazzyLuv.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #2391 on: December 31, 2010, 12:17:25 PM »
Much appreciated, Jman! :D

I have some Mario art stuffs to show when I get talking more on here, so I'm happy to be here to share it!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2392 on: January 01, 2011, 02:01:04 AM »
ooh, and she's artist. Maybe she can fill the void left by Caterina's unusually long absence. :D

« Reply #2393 on: January 08, 2011, 04:42:25 AM »
...Wow, where does the time go? ...Hello, citizens of The Mushroom Kingdom! I hope everyone had an enjoyable and peaceful Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years. Sorry that I haven't been very active here. The real world wouldn't let go of me. I also became a little overwhelmed by the amount of requests left at The FBM Museum, but I quickly got over it, and drew some rough sketches of the requested drawings.

Then, I started to procrastinate. I don't know how, it just happened.

The procrastination train kept on rolling as I got to know my new Windows 7 computer. I think I'll keep the current OS installed and work with Ubuntu and Windows 7 alternatively. I was also in the process of completing M&L:BiS, and fiddling around with my new camcorder. So I was pretty distracted by these captivating products/devices...which explains only half of the reasons why I wasn't here. Long story short, the holidays were fun, but they also wore me out.

I also had (or still have, I don't know) a mild case of winter blues. It's weird because sometimes I feel really depressed, and other times I feel just fine. So yeah, I'm back again. I'll try to remain consistent in what I do around these parts. (:
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2394 on: January 08, 2011, 04:56:46 AM »
Hey, FlamingBlueMario! Welcome back! Don't fret over not being able to go on often; it happens to all of us.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2395 on: January 08, 2011, 09:03:24 AM »
:)
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2396 on: January 09, 2011, 03:47:18 AM »
Welcome back on board!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2397 on: January 09, 2011, 09:30:31 AM »
He hast returned!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2398 on: January 09, 2011, 06:58:52 PM »
Hi AceSMBFan here and very exciting to be here too!

I love the main site (The Mushroom Kingdom) and have a whale of a time reading through all the great articles.

I'm here because I think I have found something out about the European NES version of Super Mario Bros that I have not seen in any article on The Mushroom Kingdom

I won`t post it here as I don`t think its the right place to and I don`t want to spoil it for myself (If I'm right then I'm very very excited about it)

I don`t know if i can start a new thread yet but if any mods are reading this then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can I start one?

I look forward to telling everyone here about my discovery

« Reply #2399 on: January 09, 2011, 07:21:55 PM »
Welcome aboard AceSMBFan!

Print