Video Games > Friend Codes

Post your Xbox Live gamertags!

<< < (3/12) > >>

MaxVance:
Look what I found.

bobman37:
Mmm. Lack of research for the win. Well I would appreciate if the two topics were not merged, because the older thread contained a lot of stuff I don't want clogging this one.

In other news, my Xbox 360 broke (red ring of death) so I had to send it back. I am currently waiting for another one to show up.

bobman37:
UPDATE

So the stupid company I bought from actually sent a replacement system, instead of totally ignoring me and allowing their numbered days to run out so I could get a full refund from the credit card company. But guess what!

Literally within minutes, it froze. I turned it off and then back on, and guess what!

Red Ring of Death. I think I get a full refund this time. I will post again after I buy my NEW system.

Lizard Dude:
I'm really not playing Bomberman LIVE anymore. I'm playing BioShock and Space Giraffe and trying to break the top 20 on some songs in Boom Boom Rocket.

bobman37:
So I bought my new system yesterday and set up my first free month of Live Gold today. Runs smooth as buttah. Gamertag is xbobman37x I got a free Table Tennis game with it. It's pretty fun actually.

By the way if I'm playing Halo 2 it's actually probably my brother.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version