Video Games > Friend Codes

Post your Xbox Live gamertags!

<< < (9/12) > >>

BriGuy92:
I am myself, which is to say, my gamertag is BriGuy92.
The only game I have at this time is Project Gotham Racing 4. I refuse to accept Sega Superstars Tennis as a real game. It can't be true.

Glitchy:
Mine is Phoenix964. Currently playing COD 5.

Black Mage:
I've got a few of you, but mine is: AnonymousTipstr

I don't have much in the way of multiplayer games outside of Soul Calibur IV, but I'm sure I'll eventually pick up some others.

Forest Guy:
I need to play more Live. I lost my job a few weeks ago, and was leaning heavily towards cancelling my account. Then I decided not to. Now I need to assure myself that wasn't a stupid decision.

Trainman:

--- Quote from: bobman37 on July 21, 2007, 09:24:37 PM ---All that being said, my Tag is RubberPant. I hope to buy Xbox Live Gold soon.

--- End quote ---

Ummm.....did I see you playing Call of Duty 4 a few days ago...???? Unless it was "RubberPants."

Looking at some of your gamertags, I swear I've seen a few of you. Some1WithN0Name, AnonymousTipstr, etc.

Anyway,

Trainman = Porsche993TT.

Currently own Forza Motorsport 2, Call of Duty 4, Grand Theft Auto IV (and the Lost and [darn]ed), Test Drive Unlimited (game is stupid now), Guitar Hero III, and Rock Band 2 (with AC/DC track pack imported and various songs downloaded).

XBLA games consist of Burnout 3: Takedown (online capable, btw), Marble Blast Ultra, and GTA: San Andreas....oh wait San Andreas isn't online, unfortunately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version