Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 232714 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: September 22, 2008, 05:20:00 PM »
Welcome to the thread where I show off my arts.

General stuff (I don't do much of this anymore)
More importantly, SMAAAASH!!, a webcomic
And also, my archive at Stack Smash, where we retexture things in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Yeah, I've noticed my thread count going up and concluded it's this board's fault. I'm putting an end to that. I don't have anything new today, but when I do I'll just post here instead of posting a thread. I'm sure that'll be appreciated. Well, till then, there's most of what I've done before and a lot of the stuff in the actual directory that I never did show.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 05:54:32 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 08:49:15 PM »
I don't remember if you posted "LU..." here or not, but I loved it. That's my favorite out of the hand drawn ones.

EDIT: Nah, it's my favorite out of all of them actually. There are only 3 hand drawn pictures. :/
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 08:51:35 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 03:16:53 AM »
What's wrong with your thread count going up?

"LU..." brings up an aspect of Smash Bros. that I don't usually experience: suspense at seeing who wins. Not something I really like in a fighting game (or any game).

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 08:22:55 PM »
BP's just trying to avoid this:

No! I don't want that!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 08:55:10 PM »
He doesn't want to suffer the fate that befell Mario Maniac.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 09:18:09 AM »
The difference between BP and MM is that BP posts something different each time.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 02:21:40 PM »
Quote from: Mario Maniac's profile
Total Topics Started:     362 topics
Whaaaaaat

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 03:44:14 PM »
MM made roughly 5 posts : 1 topic whereas BP has made 50:1.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »
As long as someone's got something pertinent to discuss, why does it matter how many threads/posts they've got?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 05:20:48 PM »
Mario Maniac's threads were all either "I hate Sony! Hooray for Nintendo" or "I love Sony!" ALL. OF. THEM.
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 05:47:43 PM »
Well, that's exactly my point. I can't say off the top of my head what all the threads you made are, but I'm sure they were more relevant than MM's.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 10:24:55 PM »

"I died on 6-4." "I got the Orange Portal Gun." That's what separates games from movies and, to me, makes them more fulfilling. It's not Mario who you say died. You died. Bonus comedy: The one who entered as Zero Suit Samus is a dude and the one who entered as Ike is not.

If you don't like self-insertion, don't worry--I don't intend to do it very often. If you do like self-insertion, do worry--I don't intend to do it very often.
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 05:25:07 AM »

You must post (or make) the full-sized version of this right now.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 07:47:54 AM »

It's been on my wall for some time now.

Edit: I ate at that restaurant for lunch today (It's called Fancy Burger. Isn't that great?) and checked for my accuracy. I got the horrible lavender color scheme right, but the floor is tan in the real one. The door is actually to the left of the window to the kitchen and it's white, and where I drew the door is an absence of wall, so you could go to the kitchen from there. The Dr Pepper is in fact the second drink from the left though, and I'd say I drew the cashier pretty well. Regardless of the paint job, they have decent food. Especially if you're me and get the tomatoes, pickles and onions your friends don't like.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:31:19 AM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2008, 07:39:34 AM »
He doesn't want to suffer the fate that befell Mario Maniac.
I wonder how it feels to be unable to post threads. I've read MM's threads (some of them) and I'm afraid that they are mainly dukar threads. You should make a webcomic, BP.

Print