Print

Author Topic: CE7 Draws!  (Read 58777 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2012, 05:11:23 PM »
That is my first time seeing a Wii U box art.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2014, 12:37:26 AM »
I had to send in my 3DS for repairs the other day. When you send stuff in, you include a note in the package with the repair order number, your name and address, and a description of the problem. I also included this on the note.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2015, 10:12:59 PM »
I've been falling behind here.

Here's a kiwi I drew last summer. I really like how it looks in person; it's mixed media chalk and highlighter, and the chalk gives the kiwi's fur a really nice texture.

I always like drawing Yoshis. The purple one was kind of based on Fifth's Sad Little Yoshi (which hopefully Fifth saved somewhere because Geocities is dead now)

Still from last summer; a quick watercolor of the opening shot of Beauty and the Beast.

Did this one about a year ago. Multiple cut-out collaged layers, mixture of chalk, highlighter, and crayon.

First real big project last year (that I didn't draw at work when I was supposed to be organizing the stockroom) was when I did a set of paintings last Christmas to go with amiibos for my little sibs.

My one brother likes playing as Dedede, so this one went with a Kirby amiibo. I actually don't have a picture of the final version right now because I'm lazy; I just added ropes around the boxing ring and added some snow out the windows and it looks a bit nicer all around. I really like how the texture of Dedede's fur trim came out.

My sister likes playing as Lucina, so I was going to get a Marth, but I didn't get on in time, so I got a Pikachu because she also likes playing as Charizard.

And my other brother likes Little Mac, so he got a Wii Fit Trainer.

Back at work, I did this in January with highlighters, doing a little more experimenting with lighting effects.

Did this in February for a friend; I think he has it up on his wall somewhere (I don't know because I've never actually been too his house because he thinks I'll get shot by rednecks if I get too close). Ever since the Zelda U trailer, I've been drawing Link with more and more hair.

In March, another friend got me a book of drawing prompts to use at work. These are my favorites so far.

Another, slightly sexier Wario (the one I sent when I got my 3DS repaired never got noticed by Nintendo 😢)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2015, 12:39:29 PM »
Those veins on Wario, oh my.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2015, 08:08:35 PM »
He returns! Especially fond the of the kiwi/Yoshis
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2015, 05:44:37 PM »
I love CrossEyed's draws!
Relics.

« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2015, 04:19:03 PM »
I love it when CE7 draws too!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print