Miscellaneous > General Chat

Open voice acting casting call for a game jam game

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fifth:
If you do find the time, it would be much appreciated.  If not, don't worry about it.

I also kinda gave very short notice in making this topic.  The jam ends on the 31st, so I've got a pretty strict deadline.

Also, forgot to mention this, but if anybody does make a submission, please give your critic a name.  It won't appear in-game, it's just to help me keep track of things.

EDIT : Also, I'm calling the expo "B3: The Big'ol Bideogame Bonanza", in case you want to use that in the clips.  I still have no idea what I'm calling the "game", though.

Suffix:
Working on two characters right now, "FellowDev" and "CluelessJournalist." Where specifically do I email the zip file?

Fifth:
Awesome, thanks!

I think my email should be in my profile, somewhere?  It should have a little letter icon.
If not, it's just my gmail address: logan.e.ames

Suffix:
Right, just making sure. Regrettably, it's way past time for me to go to sleep, but I'll run a batch process on my wav files at work tomorrow.

Three of my favorite lines:
Journalist 3121 ”(writing) Player...collects...the exit... THAT's innoVATION!"
Dev 52 "Oh, hurray. We're all winners."
Dev 92 "(sighing, audibly turning away) Better luck next year, son."

Fifth:
Alrighty, that should do!

In the meantime, I just finally made a test build of the game.
There's only two critics in it, so it's pretty repetitive right now.  But feedback would be appreciated.

http://www.l-ames.com/logan/omission-test-build.zip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version