Video Games > Video Game Chat

More possible leaked NX images...

<< < (2/2)

ShadowBrain:
"Confidential Property"

Yeah that's a fake.

BP:
I don't really have anything to say that would surprise anyone. Fake as h*ck. Looks like a trash idea. You would absolutely have to design games around that thing, Nintendo would once again be relying on a few exclusives because they're on their page, alienating their userbase who aren't on that page, and guaranteeing no one else wants to develop for it. There's taking risks and then there's looking at what didn't work in the past and saying "hm yes let's do that"

The most likely thing, I think, is the handheld/console rumor. It's what I want to see. It'd give 'em the excuse to once again hang back on the graphics tech. It would make for one product that appeals to a large audience. It would be their chance to play it safe (what they must do) while also making a big deal of how it's something nobody else is really doing (what they always do). Seems like the idea that satisfies what everyone wants

Lizard Dude:
The hoaxers have come out -- http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/25/11303690/nintendo-nx-controller-hoax

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version