Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Horror Stories  (Read 5809 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2001, 04:19:24 PM »
supakoopa, I guess I'm lucky not to have experienced that first horror story. When I was younger, we had gotten the Nintendo Power issue with Super Mario Allstars (Lost Levels Havoc). Well, on page 102, in the Now Playing section, it had a preview for --guess what-- Yoshi's Safari! Well, it looked pretty interesting, but I don't know why I didn't tell Mom about it. Turned out to be a good thing. I had never heard of the Super Scope back then, and I didn't see the part about it in the preview either. I don't know how long it took me to learn about that bazooka -- I think I've only known about for less than a year, at most 2 or 3 years. So it must've taken me at least 5 years to learn about it! It was truly a blessing to not have told Mom; otherwise one of three things would've happened:

a. We would buy the game, and have the same horror story that supakoopa did;

b. We would see the Super Scope logo and realize it would require what we did not have, and not buy it, leading to embarassment for me;

c. We would've bought it and the Scope, and I'd have at least two more games -- Yoshi's Safari and the included Super Scope 6 Pak, and I wouldn't have room in my games compartment for the great puzzles like Wario's Woods and Tetris Attack!

So you see, I was lucky.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2001, 11:50:47 PM »
I had the jumping board incident a few times. I think the programmers just thought it was funny. I also have an old TV that has the game images still on the screen after years of playing..this was from about 1987 to 92. I can still see Luigi (I always picked Luigi) getting killed by fish, lol.

P.D.
P.D.

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2001, 11:20:07 PM »
i turned on my dreamcast put the internet disc in and it does not work I broke the disc and turned on the snes with zelda then i remembered my save game was erased read earlier post in this topic

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book
Loyal Member since
   10/14/2001

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2001, 11:39:37 PM »
This is NINTENDO Horror Stories, not Dreamcast Horror Stories.

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2001, 11:43:08 PM »
Did you read the end of my post jack ass.

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book
Loyal Member since
   10/14/2001

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2001, 07:44:29 PM »
My Super Smash Bros. Melee stopped working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh god, I'm so ANGRY!!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2001, 08:56:19 PM »
never mind
Hello.

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2002, 03:51:00 AM »
The day I sent my SNES and all my beloved games and such I had worked SOO hard on, to my cousin's.
fiber
I''m having regrets :(

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2002, 09:24:30 AM »
When I didn't get Game Cube for christmas.
Hello.

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2002, 08:57:43 AM »
Once, when I was playing Super Nintendo, my sister didn't see the cord from the controller I was using so she tripped over it and the SuperNES was pulled off of the cabinet it was on and crashed to the floor. The corner broke off of it but it still worked fine.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2002, 09:11:10 AM »
When I found out SMB3 is coming out after SMW

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2002, 09:19:11 AM »
I agree with you Red Ninja Koopa. They should release them in chronological order.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

Print