Print

Author Topic: Reference to Mario In Super Monkey Ball (GC)  (Read 2335 times)

« on: January 05, 2002, 01:31:15 PM »
OK, on the city levels, look inside a BurgerCube restaurant with the camera, and lo and behold, there's a shilouhette(I know I spelled that wrong, shut up)of Mario! He's apparently scarfing down food with Peach. (next to Mario)

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2002, 05:23:56 PM »
NO! Why would there be a Mario cameo in a Sega game?? It's just monkeys!

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2002, 06:27:03 PM »
<angry> Ha! FB calls me an idiot when he can't read GC and interpret it as GameCube, his favorite system! He thought it was DC for Dreamcst!</angry>

<sympathetic> Oh, that's OK, maybe next time you'll read it correctly. You were just having one of those days when you can't read a thing.</sympathetic>

<quiet></quiet>

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2002, 06:29:44 PM »
Super Monkey Ball for GameCube IS made by Sega/Avi. DUH! Sega game! I knew GC meant GameCube!!

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2002, 06:53:43 PM »
<self-deprecating ALT="I'm an idiot!">

<retort>But Sega said they'd make Nintendo games and even combine their two mascots, so the Mario cameo makes perfect sense!</retort>

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2002, 07:01:53 PM »
That fake HTML is really starting to bug me...

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2002, 03:40:09 PM »
It's called an "alliance", FB.

<embed src="justbecauseitsasegagamedoesntmeantherecantbemarioreferencesinit.duh" parameters=The size of Frost's brain>

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2002, 05:54:12 PM »
<freaked out>This HTML is scaring me like Frostbite does <freaked out/>

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2002, 05:55:12 PM »
<freaked out>This HTML is scaring me like Frostbite does <freaked out/>

Print