Print

Author Topic: The MATURE console debate thread.  (Read 6949 times)

« on: February 02, 2002, 10:19:19 AM »
Hi, my name is 404NotFound and this is my first post. This site is great, and I love mario games, but i've read some threads and all I see is negitive propoganda about the X-Box and other consoles. Well I think the GameCube is pretty cool, but it's not for everybody. Neither is the X-Box. I've created this thread to give a debate of the consoles between mature people who don't flame others for opinions. I think this forum has enough GameCube positives so i'll just give all the X-Box positives I can think of, and maybe a few debunks of common mistakes. If you want to post back a rebuttal, be my guest.

1. The X-Box will be able to go online officialy in March, and has already gone online over GameSpy.
2. The weight of the X-Box doesn't mean much. I mean 9 lbs is about as much as a lap-top weighs... unless you get those super slim ones.
3. The size doesn't affect how well the games will be. Also, the unit sits on top of your TV, and therefore it doesn't really matter.
4. Who cares what it looks like. It's not like you're gonna be playing Halo and just staring at the console while you get fragged to death.
5. Of course it doesn't have Mario, but that's very given.
6. The games don't really suck. Halo is a killer-app and Phantasy Star Online, Grand Theft Auto 3, and Metal Gear Solid X are all comming to it. There are even rumors of Square developing for it, but like I said, that's just a rumor.
7. Microsoft is, of course, making the X-Box for money. I mean like Sony and Nintndo are doing it out of the goodness of thier heart?
8. The X-Box is actually a decent deal. It's just as much as a PS2 only most of the stuff that would have to be added on to a PS2 come with the X-Box.
9. The infamous "It's MS so it will crash" argument is also irrational. I mean it doesn't run Windows, which I agree sucks, in fact i'm not sure if it runs any OS really. Even if it did, however, it's proven that as compatability go up, stability go down. Therefore Windows is very unstable.
10. Everybody talks about how X-Boxes are defective, and I even heard one person say how MS was being sued... well that's just bull. I mean less than 1% of the consoles sold, or around 100-200 consoles, were defective. Sony and Nintendo posted about the same number of defective consoles.
11. Oh yes, the controller. If you don't like it then good for you, but they make third party controllers you know.
12. The "X-Box is just a PC argument" Well X-Box is NOT a PC. It does have some PC parts, but is no more a PC than a GameCube or PS2... well not really a GameCube because that runs off of the PowerPC processor.

That's all I can think of for now. Have a nice day and keep this topic flame free.

:)

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2002, 11:45:00 AM »
Look, look, look: those are pretty good arguments, but the people here are narrow-minded fanboys. (and i'm one of them)

n/a

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2002, 12:13:09 PM »
The only reason I don't like X-box is simple... no Mario. No mario, no good.
Like frostbite said we're all narrow-minded fanboys
Oh, and welcome to the boards

Go hang a salami! I''''m a lasagna hog!

NOT edited by n/a at 4:56 PST

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2002, 01:02:48 PM »
Narrow-minded fanboy = me
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2002, 01:17:55 PM »
umm no the reason y u hate the x-box cuz it sucks 4 sum reason same with PS2

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2002, 01:53:16 PM »
The X-box SUCKS! Anyone who likes it should get off of this message board!

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2002, 02:13:02 PM »
  I hate X-box too, but calm down Green Luigi.  It's his first post and your already trying to kick him off!

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2002, 02:35:29 PM »
Well it looks like most of you are incapable of rational thought... I thought I presented a good topic, but it seems people like Green Luigi have a problem seeing the other side of the coin. I already said, the GameCube is a good system, and telling me to leave because "The X-box SUCKS! Anyone who likes it should get off of this message board!" Yeeeaahh... that argument was very supported and factual. Oh let me just leave because I like the X-Box...

Nah. This site needs an X-Box lover, and that's me :)  But the GameCube isn't bad either, I just prefer the Box.

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2002, 07:02:39 PM »
even though i love nintendo a respect your liking of the x-box.... infact i have a dream that there wont be tones of game sites that rival with other's.... my dream is for all game lovers to come forth and be reunighted after what seems like forever. A long time ago it used to be like this.... untill a few people decided that one company was better and then people joined them and soon there were huge comptitions and fights over games. The world of gaming has changed from friends playing together and having fun and singing songs and not careing about the graphix of a game or the sound but the fun of coming togther and playing and having fun... but now everyone is fighting about whop is better and what games are the best... its sad really... a friend of mine who hates Mario was saying how stupid i was to like it... i asked him that what if mario was a robot and you shot huge monsters with lazers... he said it would be cool..... *sniff* why cant things just be back like they were back then when people were never laughed at for playing Mario games or liking nintendo.......... Will they ever be like that again.... i for one do not care about sound or graphics, i think of them as extras or gifts... I play old games with out flinching ayt the graphics or the games... its soo soo sad.... *sniff*
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2002, 07:12:04 PM »
Mario is a robot, sort of. We control him. Bowser's a lizard. All we need is lasers!

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2002, 10:34:04 PM »
Ok, I played Halo on the X-box and it got really boring in just a few hours. Me and my friend beat it on lengendary mode and got the special ending. Now I have no interest in replaying Halo, some replay value there. I hate 3rd party controllers, there unstable and they break so easily; if the makers of the system can't make a decent controller, than I'm not going to play games with controllers I hate using. It weighing more than your average system and it being bulky IS a downside, another friend of mine was carring it in his backpack. It unzippes the backpack since it's so big and heavy, now he's paying to fix it up due to damages. If you were to drop the cube, it would not take major damage. Heh, you could drop kick it and it would be fine, but I don't know anyone who would do that! ^_^
Why does that dog keep staring at me?

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2002, 12:56:47 AM »
red_yoshi, nobody cares, nobody cares.

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2002, 01:14:27 AM »
Hiya 404, welcome aboard. Please don't let some of us scare you away. Lots of people here are young, and some a bit immature. Don't let them get to you, they can't help it.

Another thing I'll set straight right away is that I am also a Nintendo fanboy. I'm not sure why "fanboy" has such a negative connotation. It just means I am know what I like. I have high standards and only my favorite games reach them. Those are the games I buy. I'm not fickle enough to be tricked out of my money for a cheap thrill. In other words, I'm a shrewd consumer...or a fanboy, whichever term you prefer. And, of course, I also have very particular tastes. Not a single game on the Xbox has been able justify the cost of purchase, in my obviously harsh set of expectations. A few games on the Gamecube have (SSMB, MonkeyBall). Not many, mind you. No. I still play my SNES and N64 a lot. But, at least, the Gamecube promises to provide many more of the sort of game I crave. Ah, yes, Mario Sunshine, Legend of Zelda, Metroid Prime, any Rare offerings. And, of course, these are going to appear only on Nintendo's machine. Yes, Nintendo games are the best. And, that, my friend is why I am a Nintendo fanboy.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2002, 10:02:55 AM »
Sorry about telling you to leave, 404notfound, but I really can't stand the X-box. I don't think this forum needs anything good said about the X-box. Any system without Mario games is a useless system that I would be more likely to use as a door stop then actually try to play games on.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2002, 10:24:13 AM »
     I play the N64 some still too. It has good games like Paper Mario, 007 Golden Eye, and 007 The World is Not Enough. On the Game Cube I like Super Smash Brothers Melee. Luigi's Manshion is ok. Pikmin is ok too. I also have Rough Leader and a Hocky game. The Game Cube still had a while to get more great games. The thing is I love Nintendo. I've had it since I was a kid. I'm most likely not going to change to anouther system, just because it's made from a computer company (No offense, I love what they did with Computers. Windows. What would we all do if there wasn't Windows? I for one prefer Windows over Machintosh. I love Windows.), or just because it has a DVD player. One thing it won't ever have is Mario. Without Mario why would I want it? It also wouldn't have Pokemon. I've been with Nintedno for a long time. I plan to stay with them. They do great work. They have made, and have had, many great games over the years. So what if it dosn't play DVDs. You bye a Video game system to play Viseo games. You by a DVD player to play DVDs. I love Nintendo.

(I have returned.)

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2002, 11:05:30 AM »
I like fudge very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very  very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ververy very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much.

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2002, 12:19:19 PM »
  What does fudge have to do with ANYTHING???!!!!!?????

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2002, 12:23:59 PM »
fudge taste good.

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book
Loyal Member since
   10/14/2001

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2002, 04:33:58 PM »
I hate the XBox -and- the PS2.

Thank you.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2002, 04:37:59 PM »
Display all headers
daviddayton@potchgult.com

To:
daviddayton@potchgult.com

Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 05:58:05 -0800

10. Doubles as a dieter's lunch box -- it looks spiffier, but holds only four Ritz crackers and a ricecake.

9. Studies show that each GameCube purchased removes one soul from Bill Gates's fiery pits.

8. Tired of defending your turf with brass knuckles? Try a GameCube.

7. Compact shape makes it easy to fit into your refrigerator without spilling the milk. Try that with a PS2!

6. With the arrival of Sonic the Hedgehog, GameCube players can now boast of Blast Processing.

5. No Barney game has -ever- been released on a Nintendo system.

4. High Lord Yamauchi promised to retire when the 64DD was a success.

3. The tiny disks have a second function -- deadly shuriken.

2. In twenty years, your GameCube doubles as a bookend. Other systems double as Iraqi guided missle systems.

... and the number ONE reason to buy a GameCube...

1. Shiggy Power.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2002, 06:54:35 AM »
why do like fugdevery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much?ptzooe(sorry cant spell very good)

Crash-MARIO!YOU AND NINTENDO BETTER GET YOUR FAT BUTTS OUT OF MY WAY!THIS IS PS2 TERRATORY NOW!HAHAHAHAHA!
Mario-Get a life Crash.
*eats 100 wampa friut*
Crash-OK I GOT A LIFE NOW OUT!
Mario-what a idoit.

Edited by - marioman333 on 2/4/2002 11:52:51 AM
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2002, 11:19:39 AM »
Please read all of this before you reply. It's very long, but just be patient...

404NotFound, I have to agree with you (I'm probably the 1st person who is agreeing, but oh well!). I think the XBox is a very good system in terms of quality. Microsoft has really put a lot of thought and effort into making this console a success, and I think it all paid off well!

Now considering the facts that I know, and have learned about the XBox, I have come to this conclusion:

The XBox, along with Nintendo's GameCube, will beat the crap out of PlayStation 2. They will (sooner or later) rise to the top of the market and be the top competitors.

Why have I come to this conclusion, you ask?

The answer is simple:

Nintendo has been around for over 100 years (they started out as a trading card company in Japan). Throughout the 20+ years they've been in teh videogame business, Nintendo has beaten all of its main competitors (Sega, Atari, etc.). Nintendo had also changed the videogame market completely when Super Mario 64 came out (it revolutionized the art of 3-Dimensional platform games).

Now I know Nintendo likes to stay "independent" from the other companies by not including advanced features into it's systems (no CD-ROM drive in the N64, no DVD/CD-players in the GameCube, etc.) and I repect them for that; that's what makes Nintendo so innovative, the fact they like to make systems and games for fun--not advanced features!

Now, here comes the other side of the debate. PlayStation: It has been extremely successful over the years and has been engraved in the minds of every videogame fanatic ever since it was released in 1995. Now the PlayStation is extremely obsolete in terms of processing power and graphics; but who cares about that? Videogames are about fun--not proccessiung power and graphics! That's what Nintendo has done in the past and will continue to do in the future! Plus, the PlayStation revolutionized the videogame market with the use of CD-ROM technology instead of cartridges...

PlayStation 2: revolutionized the videogame market by including a built-in DVD player and full analog control. That too became a worldwide success for Sony.

Fastforward to 2001--a  new competitor has arrived.

Here comes Microsoft, all big and bad with their powerful new XBox. Does Microsoft have what it takes to beat out Sony and sideline with Nintendo?  Except for being the most powerful system in the world and having the most advanced features of any system known to man, the XBox is pretty weak when you talk about it's game library... It only has a feew good games out right now. Now that doesn't mean potential failure for Microsoft. The XBox is surely going to have some great games out for it by the end of this year (2002). And when it comes to the controller, I love it! It is extremely comfortable for my hand, and despite of it being a bit too bulky, I think the control buttons are very well built. I especially love the 2 analog sticks on both sides of the controller!

Now I'm positive that not everyone on this board will agree with me; some of you will probably dismiss me as another "XBox junky"! But in my heart, I am a Nintendo fan. I have played Nintendo games all my life, and I will continue to do so until my dying days...

As far as me having an XBox, sure! I'd love to get one, but I would much rather have my tired-but-true Nintendo 64 sitting next to my television! Or perhaps a GameCube!

Remeber, all of you are Nintendo fans at heart. We have all grown up with the Big-N, and they have supplied us with some of the best games ever created! Not to mention the greatest videogame character ever made (no, not Lara Croft silly!) I'm talkin' about the one and only Mario! The KING of videogame mascots!

The point of all this... Don't judge other people's opinions before you have read the complete story. We are supposed to accept other peoples' beliefs, no matter how horrible they may sound...

And don't diss 404NotFound. He's a newcomer, and we should all be welcome and kind to newcomers!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2002, 02:14:16 PM »
Yeah, but just think of this: Super Mario XBox!

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2002, 05:27:47 PM »
Well said MarioManiac.

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2002, 05:37:40 PM »
frostbite-that freaks me out
Hello.

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2002, 04:18:53 PM »
"1. The X-Box will be able to go online officialy in March, and has already gone online over GameSpy."

Now, that is a big problem. People don't like to pay to play their games. They just want to pay once and play as long as they like. But if they have to pay a monthly fee, then they might not be too fond of it.

"2. The weight of the X-Box doesn't mean much. I mean 9 lbs is about as much as a lap-top weighs... unless you get those super slim ones."

Last time I check, the XBox weight 8 or 9 pounds and is the size of a VCR. I have yet to see a laptop like that.

"3. The size doesn't affect how well the games will be. Also, the unit sits on top of your TV, and therefore it doesn't really matter."

We all know that. We know that the size of the system doesn't effect how the game plays, that would be the circuit.

"4. Who cares what it looks like. It's not like you're gonna be playing Halo and just staring at the console while you get fragged to death."

Now, people don't hate the XBox for its size, they just like making fun of that fact. What they really hate is the size of the CONTROLLER. A person's hand can really hurt after using that thing for a certain period of time.

"5. Of course it doesn't have Mario, but that's very given."

But you and I know they are going to copy it, then give it some stupid name.

"6. The games don't really suck. Halo is a killer-app and Phantasy Star Online, Grand Theft Auto 3, and Metal Gear Solid X are all comming to it. There are even rumors of Square developing for it, but like I said, that's just a rumor."

Square most likely will be producing for it, and the GameCube too. Square's next Final Fantasy will be completely online, and for that to work, they have to put it on all of the next generation consoles. Especially the XBox and GameCube, though.

Mainly because the XBox focuses on internet gaming alot, and alot of Final Fantasy fans still resides on Nintendo's side. The Nintendo fans might not want to buy it because of the online gaming thing, though.

Oh, and I agreed. Those games you mentioned is cool. I just wish Grand Theft Auto 3 is on the GameCube, though.

"7. Microsoft is, of course, making the X-Box for money. I mean like Sony and Nintndo are doing it out of the goodness of thier heart?"

Yeah, we know that. But Nintendo and Sony have proven themselves.

Nintendo proven themselves with their million selling first-party games, and Sony proves that they can take good care of themselves even against the seemingly unstoppable Nintendo. They even had the guts to release the Playstation right after the MASSIVE success of the SNES. Do you know what a hugh risk that was?

Microsoft is a newcomer, so it still has to prove itself.

"8. The X-Box is actually a decent deal. It's just as much as a PS2 only most of the stuff that would have to be added on to a PS2 come with the X-Box."

True.

"9. The infamous "It's MS so it will crash" argument is also irrational. I mean it doesn't run Windows, which I agree sucks, in fact i'm not sure if it runs any OS really. Even if it did, however, it's proven that as compatability go up, stability go down. Therefore Windows is very unstable."

Actually, that argument is now plausible. XBox crashed at the world most famous video game convention, E3. They crashed in front of dozens of video game developers. Do you think this will go well for them?

"10. Everybody talks about how X-Boxes are defective, and I even heard one person say how MS was being sued... well that's just bull. I mean less than 1% of the consoles sold, or around 100-200 consoles, were defective. Sony and Nintendo posted about the same number of defective consoles."

And where did you get this information?

In actuality, Sony had a much higher number of defective systems, and Nintendo practically had none.

Oh, and I agree with that suing thing. I can sympathized with those people who are suing Microsoft if they got hurt because of the defective system, though.

"11. Oh yes, the controller. If you don't like it then good for you, but they make third party controllers you know."

Yeah, but why spend more money on third-party controllers when you could be getting the original controllers? And this present a problem if the original controllers sucks.

I don't want to have to buy third party controllers. If I buy them, then it should be because I WANT them, not because I NEED them.

"12. The "X-Box is just a PC argument" Well X-Box is NOT a PC. It does have some PC parts, but is no more a PC than a GameCube or PS2... well not really a GameCube because that runs off of the PowerPC processor."

False. It is true that all of the consoles contain computer parts, but XBox is by far the closest to a computer.

So close, in fact, that you have to istall some games on its hard-drive. Do you need to do that with the PS2, DreamCast, or GameCube?

"That's all I can think of for now. Have a nice day and keep this topic flame free."

You come onto a Mario supporting site, and start pointing out some things about the Xbox, and tell them to keep this thing flame-free?

I haven't read the other posts yet, so I don't know if it is flame free or not, but good luck, my friend.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2002, 04:34:07 PM »
As for where i got the numbers:

"A number of complaints from Xbox early adopters had Microsoft scrambling early this week to refute rumors that its new gaming console is defective. Apparently, "hundreds" of the Xbox units sold during the 2001 holiday season had to be returned, and many users reported waiting weeks for the problems to be fixed. An Associated Press investigation into the situation found that users were unimpressed with the customer service they received from Microsoft.

However, it's unlikely that the Xbox has a widespread hardware issue. Microsoft sold over 1.5 million Xbox units during the holiday season, and a return rate in the hundreds is hardly problematic. The real issue now is one of perception: If the users that did have a problem were treated poorly, it'd be easy to create an impression that the product itself was faulty.

Microsoft says, however, that less than 1 percent of Xbox units produced so far were faulty. And Nintendo reports a similar statistic for its recently released Game Cube. "

- PlanetXbox.com (yes they are a reputible site, and the same company hosts this site)

Yeah, so it doesn't say 100-200, sry.

Edited by - 404NotFound on 2/10/2002 2:36:25 PM

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2002, 08:18:08 PM »
Wait a minute.

404NOTFOUND, you decide to believed things from a Microsoft own website? Are you insane?

Go to some unbiased site! And no, do not go to an EGM site. I think they are biased now.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2002, 06:26:32 PM »
Brace yourselves, this is a long one!
Now, I find that the graphics of an X-Box are no more superior than Game cubes. Sinc Microsoft had no experience in creating a video game console, The made it bulky. I agree that it has too much weight to it, but this was done because again Microsoft would have absolutely no idea gamers like to bring their systems over to friends houses.
  For the controler I'm am dissapointed, the large mass, and crude shape are somewhat, well, bulky.
  Ever wonder why your thumbs hurt after playing X-Box for a while? Well, the buttons ar semi-circle, it is a scientific property, that when a small surface is given pressure it causes dammage, on an X-Box controler, the shape of the bottons onloy allow a small area to touch youe thumbs. it's the same thing as pressin a nail into your thumb. I'm talking about serious blisters.
On other controlers, the bottons are slightly concave and allow a lot of area to touch your thumb, thus you can play longer without pausing and rubbing your thumbs for five minutes.

Now on gamecube, the buttons are comfortible an rounded flat surfaces, the controler and console are small but powerful, and the console has a conveinient carrying handle adn weighs less.
now about the color scheme, does X-Box have 5 fun colors like gamecube? I don't think so, N64 had several color choices after the first year of production.

So over all, X-Box may have faults, but it's what we can call average.

Luigi- Hey Mario I found a mushroom!
Mario- Yeah? Well give it here. Boy do I love Mushrooms.
Luigi- M-M-Mario... That things Got TEETH!
Mario- Huh!?
*CHOMP!*
Luigi- Hey Mario I found a mushroom!
Mario- Yeah? Well give it here. Boy do I love Mushrooms.
Luigi- M-M-Mario... That things Got TEETH!
Mario- Huh!?
*CHOMP!*

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2002, 04:30:12 PM »
I love all systems! I'm a Nintendo fan, Sony fan, and a Microsoft fan! One thing I don't get this is a MARIO message board not a NINTENDO message board so I think everyone has a right to come here to like Mario, not if they like Nintendo. Sure I like Nintendo I have all their systems. But I also have all Sony's systems. I played the X-box at a friends house it was also sweet. So I'm saying if you like video games you should like ALL systems because they all have good games

Mario and the gang are the best and will always be the best.
Loyal member since 1/6/02

Print