Miscellaneous > General Chat

A Question

(1/14) > >>

VelvetDark007:
Okay, slightly off-topic, but, how many of you have more than one Alias here? It's okay if you don't wanna share (You could e-mail me.... nahhh, j/k)....

I'm asking on 2 accounts-

1) I see some people here who type excatly like another person (Names are withheld to protect everyone) Like say, Protoform X.... errr,... Member X says one thing and then Member A says a thing excatly like that... or something..

2) I'm doing another dumb fic where Mario and Bowser have Multiple Personality Disorder. :-)

You don't have to reply if you don't want to. I'm just asking... since I'm curious.

Now let's get back to Mario.

Kinopio:
The first day I got here I was Kinopio, but then I realized there was a Hinopio here already, so I became the Biggest Boo.  I am actually a bit nosy, so I check people's profiles.  I think there are only two people with multiple personalities around here....

Ironfoot:
Three ;)

Ironfoot:
Three ;)

Hinopio:
The Biggest Boo- Thanks for the courtesy!  I wondered where Kinopio had run off to...

Hinopio is my only alias.  I (and a few other people) suspect Black_Yoshi and Bowser the Great of being the same person...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version