Miscellaneous > General Chat

HI!!! I'm new here

<< < (5/5)

Yoshi2:
Well, I agree with TRM. Also, I think we have enough trouble tracking some people who have only one alias..........hint... ;)

EDIT: Whoops... HAD one alias.
EDIT2: And let's get one thing straight. People don't _stink_ if you disagree with their opinion, Ok Black_Yoshi? Good.

-YOSHI :P

Edited by - Yoshi2 on 7/4/00 5:07:19 PM

Kinopio:
TRM and Yoshi2 are right.  All the senseless posting that comes from people who use more than one alias is frustrating.  If you're new and you sign on and then decide to change your name for whatever reason, then fine.  But people who are _still_ more than one person are making this place not the haven of sanity is once was.

Yoshi2:
The Biggest Boo: Very well said. I remember once a while ago, this message board was the best one I'd ever stumbled across. Until recently, when certain people joined up and decided to abuse the board, spam it, and mess it up with useless messages. That's not what this board is for. And frankly, I'm really tired of it. When people use tons of aliases, agree with themselves, post unreadable junk that we could care less about, post spam, messages like ??? and the like, that's just not good. Ok? So cut it out, I say. It's safe to say we're all sick of it, and if it was a joke, it's old.
Note: This isn't a flame message, nor meant to be offensive or harsh. I'm sorry if you took it hard, but I pondered a long time and couldn't find a lighter way to say it. My apologies.

-YOSHI :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version