Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 325835 times)

« Reply #225 on: August 08, 2006, 09:07:35 AM »
Does that mean you're not posting the RPG thread if TC doesn't?

I dunno. Probabley not.

You guys are gonna make me cry! :( This might be the last day I'll be able to post.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #226 on: August 08, 2006, 10:37:46 PM »
Groan........you guys are gonna kill me. It turns out that my situation isn't as dire as I thought it was. I'll tell you what was going on:

We are moving to a new house in the same town, and are temporarily living between both houses. Our new house doesn't have a DSL connection, so getting to the computer would not be easy. Yeah, I probably could've gone to the libary to post, or even the school lab. :(  Anyway, we were having a hard time finding someone who'd connect us, but we found someone today. So............yeah. Please don't kill me! I had no idea what was going to happen at the time, so I posted my good-bye with thoughts of leaving forever (and I didn't know if I'd get another opportunity.) I'm real sorry, and I'd understand if you guys would like to strangle me.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #227 on: August 08, 2006, 10:43:51 PM »
I don't feel like strangling you, you can leave if you have problems.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #228 on: August 08, 2006, 11:31:15 PM »
Strangle you?! Dude we're you friends. If you have friends that strangle you, you don't need enemies. I'm glad to hear you're not going away forever.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #229 on: August 09, 2006, 08:51:27 AM »
I'm gonna chain you to the ceiling! Then I'll turn the fan on! And then I'll release evil ceiling-slugs all over you to chew off your skin! Then I'll strangle you!
=P
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #230 on: August 09, 2006, 10:03:10 AM »
I think I might take some time off from here...so I'll be back in maybe 2-3 days I suppose. Yeah that sounds good, talk to you then.

« Reply #231 on: August 09, 2006, 11:08:06 AM »
Well, I feel better now. We're just tied up with this move and all right now, so I'm just freakin' out.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #232 on: August 09, 2006, 12:49:32 PM »
Well don't worry buddy, you'll eventually find a good place where you can come back. But if you leave, you;re gonna miss out on so much, it's Christmas morning, and we are all opening boxes with Wii's inside. and you won't be here on those great moments!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 12:51:43 PM by SushieBoy »

« Reply #233 on: August 09, 2006, 12:51:13 PM »
Okay, I know there is already a topic for this but I figure this warrents it's own topic.  Mods, feel free to merge it.

Hello.

You do not remember me.  I haven't made a lot of posts on this forum in two years.  I first went to this forum when I was ten years old.  Today, I felt like checking this forum.  I tracked town my old account and logged on.  Things change.  I barely play video games anymore.  I am much better with grammar and spelling.  I think I have matured.  I don't want to argue about the Playstation 3.  I'd rather have a granola bar and a transistor radio.  It was fun, it was grand.  I learned alot.  I'll be on other forums as DTE and remember... 

Stay Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemented!

« Reply #234 on: August 09, 2006, 01:19:43 PM »
Well, I think I'll be sticking around for as long as I can. I hope I never have to leave for some outside reason. Thanks for everything, guys.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #235 on: August 09, 2006, 01:53:04 PM »
Thanks for sharing.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #236 on: August 09, 2006, 02:47:35 PM »
Would you like your bill given to you right now or mailed?
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #237 on: August 09, 2006, 04:31:53 PM »
Wait, what? Hold on, that post wasn't supposed to be in the lengthy good-bye topic! Something must have gone wrong..........

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #238 on: August 09, 2006, 11:27:02 PM »
PL is still here?! People give me a hip-hip hooray!!!

« Reply #239 on: August 11, 2006, 09:35:53 AM »
I'm going up to Big Sky this weekend. Actually, I'm already there. Maybe I'll even drive up to Bozeman and see if I can find a certain friendly lizard... although I doubt it. Anyway, be "back" Sunday.

Print