Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1695893 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #555 on: July 31, 2006, 10:05:51 PM »
It's right here: Leave me alone, BP

EDIT: Oh, you meant his front yard...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 10:07:38 PM by Markio »
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #556 on: July 31, 2006, 10:12:04 PM »
I love the sheep-rabbit-dog thing. Where can I get one?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #557 on: August 01, 2006, 10:14:42 AM »
Now I'm filled with ANGST because Markio's lawn grows so well. My lawn has so many dead spots on it. :(

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #558 on: August 01, 2006, 11:31:38 AM »
Now I'm filled with ANGST because Markio's lawn grows so well. My lawn has so many dead spots on it. :(
That's not Markio's lawn.  It's Deezer's. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #559 on: August 01, 2006, 11:55:36 AM »
So Deezer is actually a Sheep-rabbit-dog thing!!!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #560 on: August 01, 2006, 04:56:01 PM »
That's not Markio's lawn.  It's Deezer's. 

Whoops...I forgot. Well I'm filled with ANGST because Deezer's lawn grows better than mine. :P

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #561 on: August 01, 2006, 05:01:39 PM »
Which is exactly why we're not having the annual TMK convention at your place.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #562 on: August 01, 2006, 05:44:33 PM »
Man, someday TMK should just have a TMK-E3 where... it's a bunch of us cool TMK people... in, like, Deezer's front yard or something. That would just about be the TMK Grandest Event ever. I'd attend, in 5 years or so...

Heh, that would be awesome.  Except, Deezer might have to steal things from E3....

I'm full of ANGST because I have to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow to get a retainer (but I did just get my braces off :D) followed by 12 hours of band camp.  fun fun...

*FoxMcCloud dies from band camp
-------------

« Reply #563 on: August 01, 2006, 06:04:48 PM »
Wow, and I thought I was the only band geek here...

Our second day of band camp was completed today, and my arms + legs hurt like the DICKENS. We only went for 8 hours though. Fox where do you live? I'm willing to guess Texas, since 12 hours is insane. Are you going to any big competitions this year?

« Reply #564 on: August 01, 2006, 06:24:47 PM »
I live in Georgia, but same concept XD.  We plan to go to Grand Nationals.  Maybe some other competitions, too, that I haven't heard about yet.
-------------

« Reply #565 on: August 01, 2006, 06:33:16 PM »
Wow really? The one in Indianapolis? We're going to grand nationals for sure, since we won state last year. Do you have to win a regional BOA event in order to go?

Uh... Sorry for straying off topic. I am full of ANGST because... my arms hurt. From band. :)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #566 on: August 01, 2006, 07:53:42 PM »
Arrgh.  Search didn't work.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #567 on: August 01, 2006, 08:12:43 PM »
It won't work for me, either.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #568 on: August 01, 2006, 08:37:17 PM »
I have to leave for an eight-hour drive tomorrow to San Diego because my brother and cousin are joining the marines and he graduated from boot camp or something similar.  Good reason to travel, but I really don't like traveling with my family.  Because when you're far away from home, there's nowhere left to hide.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #569 on: August 02, 2006, 06:13:14 PM »
ARGH! I was going to show you a picture of my backyard to show how jealous I really was, but the battery is low and I can't upload the picture to the computer.

Print