Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260676 times)

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2006, 03:31:20 PM »
Don't feel dumb!  Chemistry looks really, really, really, really, hard, so do not feel bad about getting a bad grade in that class.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2006, 03:46:57 PM »
Yeah!  I mean, I hardly cared or tried to focus in history class, so I'm in summer school now, but only thirteen days and its over!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2006, 03:54:22 PM »
!!!WHALERS HAVE FAILED AT IWC!!!

Japan and other pro-whaling countries have been outnumbered by anti-whaling countries at the International Whaling Commission!!!  That means that pro-whatling countries cannot take over the Commission.  That would spell danger for the whales and make it even tougher for whaling to be stopped once and for all.  Hooray for all of those countries that are againtsed whaling!

« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2006, 03:55:13 PM »
Don't feel dumb!  Chemistry looks really, really, really, really, hard, so do not feel bad about getting a bad grade in that class.

Actually, it was a B, yet I'm still disappointed. I was also accepted to compete for admittance to the National Honor's Society, but I turned them down.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2006, 03:58:21 PM »
Actually, it was a B, yet I'm still disappointed. I was also accepted to compete for admittance to the National Honor's Society, but I turned them down.

What!?!  You turned them down?  That's what some of my friends did when they had the chance to get into the National Juniors Honors Society.  That's what I am in.  P.S.  A B is good.

« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2006, 08:41:50 PM »
We won our second game today...I mean it was from a forfeit, but we still won. ^_^

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2006, 12:27:30 AM »
I hate history and always have... I mean, the ancient Egyptian stuff and Medieval and Renaissance eras were all interesting to a point, but How is it important? Teachers say "Because, it helps us learn from past mistakes." As far as I can see, we Americans can't get enough of war... I have a feeling that chemistry will be one of those things I'm good at... if I have a good teacher and not another Mr. Belisle. I'd love to have a teacher like Ferris Bueller's History teacher (the one played by Ben Stein), he talked faster than Mr. Belisle EVER did. No kidding.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2006, 07:17:37 PM »
I'm getting over my stomach flu, HOORAY! I actually had some lunch!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2006, 07:30:48 PM »
The whaling post was the first post by fuzzy that I agree with.
That was a joke.

« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2006, 07:43:56 PM »
I don't ever have to get braces.  :)
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2006, 07:48:43 PM »
Two words: Luck. E.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #161 on: June 21, 2006, 07:58:01 PM »
That reminds me, I get mine off in a month I think...or somewhere around there.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #162 on: June 21, 2006, 08:02:40 PM »
I don't ever have to get braces.  :)
Me either. My teeth grew in perfectly straight except one that's just at the wrong angle. It's nothing huge or important. :D
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #163 on: June 21, 2006, 09:34:10 PM »
I never needed braces either, although I have had 12 cavities in the last year and a half.

Supposedly, bad genetics are to blame.
~I.S.~

« Reply #164 on: June 21, 2006, 10:16:58 PM »
I once had 8 cavities in one visit. Boy, did I learn to brush my teeth after that. I have had 10 cavities total.

My braces come off Tuesday. I absolutely can't wait! The best part is how I've only had them on for a year and a half.

Print