Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260596 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2006, 01:54:42 PM »
Uhh... he needs an N64 first...
W-well, anyway... It seems my antivirus thing is preventing me from getting kicked offline as I have complained about for so very long. It's going a lot faster, I can upload things to Imageshack again without being thrown off, and mIRC hasn't gotten a single ping timeout. This is GOOD.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2006, 06:41:50 PM »
Uhh... he needs an N64 first...

Oh my goodness!  You need to rush to Amazon.com and buy a used one, then you need to buy Paper Mario.  You could just use your neighbors also when they are not home and just buy a Paper Mario.  That would probably work better anyway.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2006, 07:09:29 PM »
Ummm...I need to get neighbors first then. I'm secluded from all civilization. :'(

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2006, 07:11:26 PM »
me too
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2006, 08:32:13 PM »
On July 10, Adult Swim is going to start airing reruns of Pee-Wee's Playhouse!

At least according to public radio, so I'd think it's true.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #215 on: June 30, 2006, 10:29:45 PM »
I'm installing Mozilla Firefox right now. Goodbye, Internet Explorer... *sniff*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2006, 10:35:53 PM »
Ummm...I need to get neighbors first then. I'm secluded from all civilization. :'(

AHHHHHH!!!  This situation keeps getting worse and worse!  First you need to move to the suberbs, then you need to buy Paper Mario!  Oh dear I had no idea of how awful this is!
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2006, 10:46:02 PM »
li3k wow firefox :O :O :O

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2006, 11:57:10 PM »
me too
Hey fella,
I bet you're still livin' in your parent's celler
downloadin' pictures of Sara Michelle Gellar
and postin' "me too" like some brain-dead AOLer
I should do the world a favor and cap you like Ol' Yeller
you're just about as useless as JPEGS to Helen Keller.
It's all about the pentiums!!!
No offense at all, that's another awesome Weird Al song... I need a life.

I'm installing Mozilla Firefox right now. Goodbye, Internet Explorer... *sniff*
You're gonna love it. Remember having to go to the start menu to open a new window all the time? Try tabs. ctrl + T. Firefox completely pwns IE.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #219 on: July 01, 2006, 12:39:16 AM »
I used Firefox at one time but then switched back to IE and I can't remember why.  Tell me, do favicons work consistently in Firefox?

« Reply #220 on: July 01, 2006, 12:40:22 AM »
Pee Wee's Playhouse on Adult Swim is true, since WS has been heavily advertising it whenever they have a chance. As much as I hate that it goes against their mission statement, it's at least better than Saved By The Bell reruns.

On another CN related note, after watching the OP and the henshin sequences, I now have no doubts over Powerpuff Girls Z. It's definitely not Craig McCracken's masterpiece, but it's visually appealing and very energetic. The differences are pretty huge, but it's no Loonatics Unleashed. Now I just need to download the first episode.

Finally, the great overlord and master of the universe (Maddox) is coming to California. I will gladly do whatever it takes to see this man and lick his boots. Oh, and get my book signed too.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #221 on: July 01, 2006, 05:48:30 PM »
I used Firefox at one time but then switched back to IE and I can't remember why.  Tell me, do favicons work consistently in Firefox?
I've never has a problem with favicons using Firefox.  Actually I noticed and told Deezer about a few pages on TMK that didn't have favicons set and he or MB fixed them.  Also note that the favicon space can show a thumbnail of an image.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2006, 09:36:20 PM »
You're gonna love it. Remember having to go to the start menu to open a new window all the time? Try tabs. ctrl + T. Firefox completely pwns IE.

I didn't have to, I could just press Ctrl+N. Nevertheless, all of the forum's I'm on look different in FF. Weird, even.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #223 on: July 02, 2006, 05:13:50 PM »
The next game is out from the creators of Crimson Room, Viridian Room, and Blue Chamber.  It is called White Chamber.  It is better than Blue Chamber, but probably not as good as Viridian Room.  It is at www.fasco-csc.com
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2006, 06:39:38 PM »
W00t! Super Mario War 1.7.2 is out! (It's a lot better than 1.7.1!)
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Print