Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260472 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #540 on: October 27, 2006, 01:40:30 PM »
TEM: I have definitely got to get a job at OfficeMax. Why didn't I think of that before? It would be far more fun than lifeguarding, or even teaching swim lessons (I can't withstand very much cold).

Also, there's not as much traffic in OfficeMax than grocery outlets.

« Reply #541 on: October 27, 2006, 03:21:37 PM »
The school band is going to VanderCook tommarow to play at a concert. =D
Lucky me, I'm in the band! And also, I heard that we're going to the Midwest Clinic in December this year! Yay. =D
And next year the band gets to go to Disneyland to play in front of everybody. We get to fly all the way down to Florida.

And... this year, we get to go to Springfield (Illinois) as a part of the History cirriculium (sp?).
Same with next year, but we get to go to Washington D.C. insted.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #542 on: October 27, 2006, 05:05:36 PM »
Aww, I thought you ment the Simpsoniezed Springfield.....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #543 on: October 28, 2006, 05:05:17 PM »
My marching band won State :) :) :)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #544 on: October 28, 2006, 09:47:04 PM »
Hooray, hurray, hoorah! Most of my remaining stuff came yesterday. I got a new platinum GCN, two new black controllers, a new black (251) memory card, and a new Graphite GBASP. All of these brand-new items will be sold on eBay for Wii money. Included with the GCN & accesories, I will also throw in Animal Crossin (used), which will further boost the profit made (I will also pick out a game to go with the GBASP).

I am still waiting on a new Pokemon Red Version and a wireless adapter for my Wavebird controller. Oh well, it doesn't really matter.

However, I am a bit annoyed that I did not get two platinum controllers and an NES Edition GBASP. Oh well, I'm selling them on eBay, and people buy Gamecube's on eBay for high prices.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 09:48:59 PM by Mr.Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #545 on: October 28, 2006, 11:12:45 PM »
My marching band won State :) :) :)

Awesome. What state are you from, 'cause our's can't seem to make it past district.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #546 on: October 29, 2006, 12:19:50 AM »
Colorado. We're going to Grand Nationals in Indianapolis in two weeks.

« Reply #547 on: October 29, 2006, 12:21:43 PM »
Yay! I got a DS Lite! You already can guess what color it is...

EDIT: And my best friends got me Mario Party 7! It's sorta crazy...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 12:24:55 PM by pt_peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #548 on: November 02, 2006, 07:04:31 PM »

Downloading as we speak. Hopefully, it will work. If it dosn't, I'm going to be full of ANGST.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #549 on: November 02, 2006, 10:21:22 PM »
Heh, tomorrow is a P.A. day at our school, meaning some of teachers in our school have to go through some training. But guess what? It's my teacher that's giving them training. There for, everyone has a day off on Friday (or at least, everyone in my class). Yeah! Three day weekend! Par-tay!
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #550 on: November 05, 2006, 10:28:11 AM »
I get off on election day. :3
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #551 on: November 05, 2006, 01:20:44 PM »
Good news all around!  This has been a pretty good weekend for me.

First, my friend brought my sister home a week early.  He was going to get her from college next weekend for his birthday.  But, at about 12:30 on Friday night, he shows up to the door saying he has presents.  It was great because none of the family knew she was home, so she wasn't obligated to go anywhere.  Good.

Then, on Saturday, my report card came in the mail.  Surprisingly, I failed none of my classes.  I only passed my history class with a 66, which isn't phenomenal, but I was expecting 53 (which was what it said on the board of everyones grades in his class.)  My father didn't even try to pull off the responsible, come-down-on-me-hard father.  He just read off the bad comments (doesn't work up to potential, owes class/homework, etc.), and handed to my mother, who I told that it would be bad, so she wasn't shocked, and was still happy with the other grades.  Not bad.

And, on Friday, I was chosen for a technology sciences internship.  Well, internship is the term they used, but I don't think that's quite right.  Oh well, it's still cool.  Basically, once a week after school, I go to some building and learn for ten weeks how to do stuff like create web-pages and games, theres a part for robotics, and part of it is computer networks repair.  Plus, for a meeting to figure out what day would be best, I get out of my Spanish class on Thursday.  Good Good.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #552 on: November 05, 2006, 09:50:01 PM »
I get off on election day. :3

I get off on Election Day AND Veterans' Day. :P
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #553 on: November 05, 2006, 10:19:50 PM »
Lets see...I don't have to go in for my appointment on Veterans Day. Yay!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #554 on: November 06, 2006, 12:30:35 AM »
I'm leaving for Marching Band Grand Nationals on Wednesday. :):):)

Print