Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1265683 times)

« Reply #615 on: November 20, 2006, 07:09:16 AM »
Pun intended?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #616 on: November 20, 2006, 09:50:39 AM »
No.

« Reply #617 on: November 20, 2006, 01:38:24 PM »
I also have a question, which is slightly off of the hopeful topic: If I had one of those Dongle things that create a signal for the DS to use Wifi with, would it work with the Wii too??

Yes.

I just wish I had a proper internet connection to connect and download F-Zero. Oh well, Zelda is super fun.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #618 on: November 20, 2006, 05:30:29 PM »
Toad, if you don't have an internet connection of any kind, how are you posting?

Anyway, you can also get an adapter to just hook a normal internet cable into the Wii. Then you wouldn't have to have your computer with the dongle on to have Wifi. Or just get a normal wireless router. Not too expensive.

P.S. I wish I had Zelda. Oh well, F-Zero is super fun.

« Reply #619 on: November 20, 2006, 06:02:34 PM »
I am glad that I am not going to Scouts tonight.  There's just those nights where you feel like staying home, and tonights that night.  Oh yeah and I did really good on my art homework.  I had to do 2 self portraits.  The mediums I used were pencil and charcoal( not used at the same time.).  The Pencil portrait I got an 18 out of 20 on.  The Charcoal portrait I got a 19 out of 20 on.  Right now I am doing my own kind of project, I am now drawing a panther statue I have in my room with pencil, and then going over it with charcoal.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #620 on: November 21, 2006, 07:58:52 PM »
Toad, if you don't have an internet connection of any kind, how are you posting?

I normally run across town to my parent's when I need to use the INternet (often for checking school work, or posting here..)

:D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #621 on: November 24, 2006, 01:09:48 PM »
My headphones, as ordered at the end of the previous page, have arrived.

« Reply #622 on: November 24, 2006, 02:22:14 PM »
I unlocked Falco and Mewto yesterday night!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #623 on: November 24, 2006, 04:29:52 PM »
Guess what I got as a preemptive Christmas present from my friend? A Nerf gun that he converted into a PS2 lightgun a while ago. Seriously, this thing is AWESOME. I mean, it has his name on it, but I just pretend I made it to feel cool.
every

« Reply #624 on: November 24, 2006, 07:57:38 PM »
Horray! I'm back! Sorry for my lengthy absence. For reasons to complex to elaborate on, we switched from A DSL connection to a cable connection. Still high speed, but less pricey. Celebration is in order!
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #625 on: November 24, 2006, 08:16:02 PM »
It took eight days for that to happen? Wow.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #626 on: November 25, 2006, 02:19:32 PM »
Joy! I got a new Tanooki Mario shirt yesterday! It's one of the few pieces of Nintendo Apparel that i have, I hope to get that black Link Shield hoodie sometime later!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #627 on: November 25, 2006, 08:30:41 PM »
After many playthroughs of wondering why I couldn't beat Area 6 in Starfox 64, I did that today, then went on to defeat Star Wolf and Andross. :D

I'm still bad at Starfox 64, though. :(
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #628 on: November 25, 2006, 09:23:29 PM »
I was debating about whether putting this in this thread or the Angst thread, but it fits better here.  I have a 99% A+ in German!  Yeah!  Go me!  The option of putting it in the angst thread was not because it isn't a perfect 100.  Because I'm one of those kids that goes, "homewhat?" (Translation: I don't do all my homework and my grades usually suffer)

No, the reason this is almost angsty is because this is my best class, and it's German.  I mean, who wants to excel in German?  I it were Math or something I could go, "Yes, I'm intelligent, I can go solve equations and maybe do one of the many math-related careers out there!"  Or if it were English, I could go, "Yes, I'm a master at analysis, I can go understand poetry or write something coherent and intelligent!"  But when it's German, it's like, "Yes, I can speak German well at this level, I can go and speak almost like a normal German person!"  It just doesn't sound as well as the others.  Oh well, an A+ is still an A+!  And I have an A in Drama.  Which reminds me, I have to go write all the tech for my Children's Theater show.  I'm the only drama 3 director for Aladdin!  Gah!  And I'm kind of looking forward to it, so it's not angst as much as nervous excitement.

Starfox 64 is a good game, whether you're good at it or not.  I used to just watch my brothers play it, and by the time I started playing it I was so bad, but it just takes a while.  I love the Mission Accomplished song.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:02:15 PM by Markio »
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #629 on: November 26, 2006, 04:15:45 PM »
My COPIC marker set that I ordered will be with me on the 28th. :) These will be great for coloring in my sketches.

Print