Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260392 times)

« Reply #735 on: December 20, 2006, 05:18:09 PM »
I object!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #736 on: December 20, 2006, 07:56:52 PM »
Gay people are always in good shape.

I've not sure about her shape, but at least she has good hair.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #737 on: December 20, 2006, 08:56:22 PM »
I'll just shut up now....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #738 on: December 20, 2006, 10:10:08 PM »
EDIT: DELETED

I didn't see that Luigison already made a "good hair" comment.

« Reply #739 on: December 21, 2006, 12:04:11 AM »
I don't know about TEM's hair, I like my hair a lot. I probably pay more attention to my hair than the other parts of my body in the shower. :P

Anyway, there were three Winter Concerts held by the school this month, and I participated in all three. The last one was just earlier tonight (or yesterday, to be technical, midnight has passed where I live by now).  I'd have to say tonight was the best concert. Once it end, the Wind Ensemble teacher from last year (who retired) came back to tell us how great we sounded. The conductor also was in awe as he was conducting our final piece, he had a huge grin on his face after the piece ended, and when the curtain closed, he shouted:

"WOW! You guys were a completely different Wind Ensemble just now!"

And that just encouraged us to shout things like "YEAH!" and "GO US!" and, in my case "YAAA! Lalalalalalala ^_^".
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #740 on: December 21, 2006, 12:20:33 AM »
She's in shape--circles are shapes.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #741 on: December 22, 2006, 08:16:58 AM »
Well, today I'm going to the dentist. I just need to get one of my teeth has to get pulled out because it's crowding one my wisdom teeth. Why am I hapy about this?

1) The pain in my teeth will finally go away (hopefully).
2) I'll get to keep my tooth once they pull it out. Won't that be cool?

I've already been given a pill at home that--supposably-- helps me to relax. Not feeling anything now, but it'll start kicking in eventually.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #742 on: December 22, 2006, 10:25:28 AM »
Can I have your tooth?

« Reply #743 on: December 22, 2006, 11:27:40 AM »
No, it's mine >:O

Well, I'm back! Yeah, that was quick. My mouth is still very frozen (numb), so I talk rather funny. On the plus side, I get to keep my tooth. Am I allowed to upload a photo of my tooth to photobucket so I can show you guys, or is that against Photobucket's  rules?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #744 on: December 22, 2006, 11:48:36 AM »
I know where you live!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #745 on: December 22, 2006, 12:21:03 PM »
Wow, they usually take out your wisdom teeth rather than take out teeth to make room for wisdom teeth.
That was a joke.

« Reply #746 on: December 22, 2006, 01:20:13 PM »
Thanks to the Internet Channel, I should be around lurking and posting.

« Reply #747 on: December 22, 2006, 01:21:33 PM »
They actually removed one of my molers. That moler was removed mostly because it had a big hole on it, but to also make room for my forthcoming wisdom teeth. Would PhotoBucket allow me to upload a picture of the tooth so I can show you guys, or is it against their policies?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #748 on: December 22, 2006, 01:44:22 PM »
Wow, they usually take out your wisdom teeth rather than take out teeth to make room for wisdom teeth.
Actually, they did the same thing for my dad. I thought it was weird, although I think he may have had braces at the time, so his teeth were crammed anyway. If that's the case, then I could understand that.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #749 on: December 22, 2006, 03:00:11 PM »

First decent win on an online poker tournament. 460 dollars. Not shabby for a 3 dollar tournament I wasn't even playing seriously until about halfway through.
~I.S.~

Print