Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260674 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #750 on: December 22, 2006, 03:36:04 PM »
Am I allowed to upload a photo of my tooth to photobucket so I can show you guys, or is that against Photobucket's  rules?
If you're so worried about it, you could attach it to your post.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #751 on: December 22, 2006, 03:42:28 PM »
If you're so worried about it, you could attach it to your post.

Nah, I'd like to post it other places, as well. Does PhotoBucket have rules saying like you can't host stuff like that on their site?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #752 on: December 22, 2006, 04:59:33 PM »
I got accepted into University at Albany and Binghamton University today, both my top choices!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #753 on: December 22, 2006, 06:13:30 PM »
I hope I can survive the holidays without TMK.  </sarcasm>

I hope I can get a Wii sometime in early 2007.  </nosarcasm>

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #754 on: December 22, 2006, 06:33:21 PM »
Hopefully, I'll be unbanned from the 72dpiarmy forums. A moderator is posting a poll to determine how many people want me back. There should be more "yes"es insted of "no"s, since before I was banned, I used to be one of the best SMW map-makers on the forum. Plus, the moderator is a friend of mine, so that will make my chances of getting unbanned even higher.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #755 on: December 22, 2006, 07:02:07 PM »
I just figured out that all of my Cabbage Catch kid dolls were bought before I was born and are vintage! Yeeeess!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #756 on: December 22, 2006, 07:12:07 PM »
Be shure not to sell them, until like 30 more years, that is, if you are still alive.... *menacing laughter*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #757 on: December 22, 2006, 07:27:14 PM »
I'm trying to figure out if I should be scared or not because that's my cue when I'm with my friends.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #758 on: December 22, 2006, 07:36:45 PM »
The answer is C: Strangle the mad Yearbook with a GBA Link Cable, then give it a season pass to Best Buy.

EDIT: Oh wait, that would have been better on the pointless topic...

Jman

• Score
« Reply #759 on: December 23, 2006, 12:37:05 AM »
I got the Rocky anthology and Animaniacs volume 2 for my birthday this past week.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #760 on: December 23, 2006, 05:52:42 PM »
I received an early Christmas gift two days ago: a new bed frame and headboard. Next is the mattress, a full- or queen-size made by Serta, which I should get between Christmas and New Year's.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 07:00:35 PM by Mr.Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Harpie

• Banned
« Reply #761 on: December 23, 2006, 06:53:44 PM »
I am Hopfull Because i know You and Those corny jokes will die eventually!
I mean... Really

« Reply #762 on: December 23, 2006, 07:12:09 PM »
Harpie: This is the hopeful thread. Don't turn it into the Unpleasant Thread.

« Reply #763 on: December 23, 2006, 09:21:07 PM »
Nice. I've moved my Wii to the living room so I can clean my room and decided to see if any access points were open. Low and behold, there is one called 'matrix'. I'll probably download the Internet and Forecast channel tomorrow though, since my little brother will probably play all night.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #764 on: December 23, 2006, 11:14:40 PM »
I'm getting YIDS for Christmas!!

Print