Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260166 times)

« Reply #1065 on: February 22, 2007, 11:38:29 PM »
I asked the girl I like out, and she said yes.

« Reply #1066 on: February 23, 2007, 07:33:17 PM »
Gonna create some articles poking fun of the lives of LiveJournal users and furries? :P

Pfft. Those guys are old news. The only furry I'm going to write about is Zarius, who is also a loli and an elitist, making him prime contender for biggest failure on the internet.

Also, I'm quite happy for ruining someone's day by stumbling onto his Yahoo account, responding to his possible girlfriend, and deleting all his email. I'm so twisted.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1067 on: February 24, 2007, 08:29:41 AM »
I'm happy because my art is getting better...I'm lying. I'm happy because I almost have 4k views here.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1068 on: February 24, 2007, 08:39:34 AM »
Also, I'm quite happy for ruining someone's day by stumbling onto his Yahoo account, responding to his possible girlfriend, and deleting all his email. I'm so twisted.

You cut that out!! My fiancee doesn't check her email anyway.. >_>

In other news: I am hopeful because I am going out of town over the weekend to see my sister who has gone off to college. We haven't seen eachother since Christmas, and she said she had something for me. I hope it's gaming related (she's the one that got me my first recent piece of gaming related clothing: a Nintendo hoody).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1069 on: February 24, 2007, 12:12:24 PM »
Mr. Wiggles, you made me remember a past event:

My friend (a dude), a heavy metal rock fan, bet me that I couldn't hack into his email account. He challenged the wrong person: I did figure out his password. Just tried a few words that were associated with his favorite heavy metal bands. He still has the same password now...and he owes me $$$...but I'm not interested in ruining his life.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1070 on: February 24, 2007, 09:51:52 PM »

Have you done that on more than one occaison?

« Reply #1071 on: February 25, 2007, 12:09:27 AM »

So, you hack into peoples' email accounts as well as leech onto your neighbor's wireless access point.

I honestly have to say I don't approve. You're basically peering into other peoples' private lives and stealing internet access.

I have a couple of my own suggestions for each of those things (take 'em or leave 'em, you're most likely going to choose the latter):
1. Stop it.
2. Get your own internet.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1072 on: February 25, 2007, 07:42:06 AM »
Stealing someone's account? What the heck is wrong with you?  :P

Some guy did the same thing to me and it screwed up my entire week.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1073 on: February 25, 2007, 10:15:33 AM »
You suck gloat, Mr. Wiggles.

EDIT: Congradulations. All I need is your zip code, and then I can hack into your account, as well as make sure your current password is unusable.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 05:49:48 PM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1074 on: February 25, 2007, 10:26:13 AM »
Now that's just mean.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1075 on: February 25, 2007, 10:41:19 AM »
Mr. Wiggles, you don't have to take that from no 13 year old! What's wrong with you?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1076 on: February 25, 2007, 11:58:18 AM »
You suck, Mr. Wiggles. Go get a life.

That was uncalled for. That wasn't even........remotely funny or informative, whatever you were trying to be. That comment just reeks of........all kinds of crap.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1077 on: February 25, 2007, 01:51:09 PM »
haha, I don't even think this is a big deal considering he doesn't mess with us especially. People flaming for this little leak of what he does is a bit..... odd. No body here can do anything about unless they hunt him down and I think that's crazy to hunt someone down for something so small and not concerning you. If the people he's affecting care enough, they'll deal with it themselves.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #1078 on: February 25, 2007, 03:10:13 PM »
I have school tomorrow, I've had the whole week off since last saturday.  I hope I can buckle down this week.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1079 on: February 25, 2007, 05:14:41 PM »
Response a la mode:

PaperMario: No this is the first time I ever screwed with someone's email. When I went to Yahoo Mail he was already logged in so I just took that oppurtunity.

Vid: I didn't hack into his account, he was already logged in and nowhere in sight. Also, I have my own internet connection, I only used my neighbor's Wi-Fi for trading Mii's. Then they locked me out since they're greedy college kids.

PaperLuigi: No account stealing here, just ruinging someone's day, or possibly week.

CTOAN: I have a life, I just don't care to delve into it much. Besides, I don't like sucking. I prefer gloating.

SushieBoy: I was offline for most of the day yesterday doing work and watching TV. By the time I was done, it was 12:30 and there's no way I'd turn on the comp just to respond to random people on the internet.

Yeah, my sister didn't approve of my actions either, but all she said was I'm horrible and then sent me an m-preg story. To which I had to wash my eyes with bleach to get rid of.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print