Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260318 times)

« Reply #1080 on: February 25, 2007, 05:18:26 PM »
Is this some kind of joke between you LD?  ???

I mean, I don't want to ruin the suprise if it is, but Lizard Dude is claiming someone has messed up his account, and it dawned on me. Then again, if it isn't, I don't want to look stupid here. :P
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1081 on: February 25, 2007, 07:00:50 PM »
Ahh, okay, sorry for the mixup.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1082 on: February 25, 2007, 08:44:52 PM »
<_<
>_>

Okaaaaay...

On topic: I went to my girlfriend's house today and fixed her printer. She had to print out a school report, and couldn't get it to print. I told her that she needed the CD-ROM that came with the printer. After she had got it, I had installed the program to her computer (which was a Compaq, BTW...). She was then glad because she was able to print her paper. Seeing her happy made me happy!

Being a computer buff really DOES pay off!

« Reply #1083 on: February 25, 2007, 09:06:03 PM »
Wow I haven't posted in forever...well anyways I made the school baseball team!! W00T!! XD

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1084 on: February 26, 2007, 09:00:00 AM »
On SMW, I beat Outrageous with small Mario. I am now qualified to eat a whole box of Thin Mints.

Also, I finally beat Metroid Zero Mission in under two hours. I somehow got the Varia Suit 14 minutes into the game, immediately after obtaining bombs.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1085 on: February 26, 2007, 01:50:59 PM »
*appluads for everyone*

Anyways... I'm halfway done with the 6th page of Max & Buzz!

There I said something positive.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1086 on: March 01, 2007, 08:00:54 PM »
We are in the midst of a major snowstorm here in Minnesota.  I've heard rumors of a possible state shutdown.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1087 on: March 01, 2007, 08:26:33 PM »
1. The snow is (probably) finally going to melt.
2. I get to skip school because of this flu I have.
3. This strange skin condition is starting to go away.
4. Both of the depressions near my house are filled with water (again). That usually means that spring's here.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1088 on: March 01, 2007, 08:47:03 PM »
I am HOPEFUL/HAPPY for all of the presents and loot I got (yes,nIogotttorrobeaabanklforlmyybirthday.) Here's the entire list:

-$65 in cash and a $50 Best Buy gift card
-The two-disc CD set "Stadium Arcadium" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
-The three-disc CD set "How the West Was Won" by Led Zeppelin (now I must erase a whole bunch of my stuff on my mp3 player to make room for all of this)
-Yoshi's Island DS
-A pair of Hi-top Chuck Taylor All-stars (original black and white)
-The DVD of "How the West Was One" (actually, Amazon.com screwed the order up and sent us the CD set, but my dad's going to straighten it out)
-A completely awesome chocolate birthday cake with chocolate icing and sprinkles from my Grandma, an individually-purchased slice of cookie cake with icing, a small chocolate pie that is good for one serving, and some really really good mints
-And last, but definitely not least, a great time with my family. I really love my family, and I know they love me. That just feels great.

However, this was only my family party. My house is not big enough to house (hahaha, house and house? Eh? Eh? Ay -_-) both my family and my friends at the same time, so I am having a seperate party for my friends. So, I get one party where I get to spend time having fun with my family, and I get another where I can spend time goofing off with my friends (please note that I'm not trying to act spoiled or anything. It's actually better to seperate my friends from family, as my friends and I are more prone to goof off than my family and I. Doesn't mean that my family is not goofy at all, though :D). So, these next couple of days are going to be really great for me, and I am HOPEFUL/HAPPY for all of this.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #1089 on: March 01, 2007, 08:51:54 PM »
(yes,nIogotttorrobeaabanklforlmyybirthday.)

What?
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1090 on: March 01, 2007, 08:54:21 PM »
I am HOPEFUL/HAPPY for all of the presents and loot I got (yes,nIogotttorrobeaabanklforlmyybirthday.)

The spoiler parts spell out not really
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1091 on: March 01, 2007, 09:04:22 PM »
Mr. Melee's darn clever, I'd say.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1092 on: March 01, 2007, 09:06:22 PM »
So, about that snowstorm...I am officially snowed in, which means no school tomorrow.  A nice way to end a week which saw me up late every night completing major projects.

I think I'll watch The Outsiders and play some Nintendo, then work out in the snow.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1093 on: March 02, 2007, 02:58:43 AM »
I saw The Outsiders last year. It was a great movie.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1094 on: March 02, 2007, 02:56:27 PM »
I read the book. It was good.

Print