Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1267623 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1200 on: March 19, 2007, 01:26:43 PM »
What's Good Burger? Never heard of it.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1201 on: March 19, 2007, 01:31:40 PM »
The only good Nickelodeon-produced theatrical film starring Kenan and Kel.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1202 on: March 19, 2007, 01:35:38 PM »
A TV movie, you say? Starting those two, I remember their show, just like Drake and Josh.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1203 on: March 19, 2007, 01:43:16 PM »
Theatrical does not = TV.

« Reply #1204 on: March 19, 2007, 03:05:21 PM »
What's Good Burger? Never heard of it.

...........Never heard of Good Burger? Where you been livin', boy? :P
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1205 on: March 19, 2007, 06:10:59 PM »
Kenan and Kel was a lot better than Drake & Josh, a lot funnier too.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1206 on: March 20, 2007, 06:01:31 PM »
I have happiness since I just read a PM from TEM...from today. Meaning he's not dead. I won't hold my breath for when he makes his true comeback though.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1207 on: March 20, 2007, 06:08:16 PM »
The best way to see him is to come to #tmk and wait for him to pop in with an interesting YTMND that he wants to share.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1208 on: March 20, 2007, 06:42:19 PM »
Lucky me:
-I wouldn't've remembered to go get a novel for fourth period unless after wood shop, G-Dawg commented "Ah, gotta get a novel for Potter's."
-When we get there, I glance at some shelves looking for a book that appears to be copyright 2000 or later  I spotted a book called Dark Waters by Catherine MacPhail (as of chapter three I don't think the writing phails though)
-Whaddya know, it's 2003. The description on the back doesn't sound bad
-I go to the counter and the lady's like "Er, where's your Greek Mythology book from some months ago?" I had it on me, it never left my bag.
-She tells me that by next week, books the whole class had to have like that would have a $5 late fee each week. Wow.

-It is now raining. Fresh air for all... except those inside my house. The dust from the kitchen construction is covering the house and it only just occurred to me that that's probably why I've been coughing lately.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1209 on: March 20, 2007, 07:19:55 PM »
The best way to see him is to come to #tmk and wait for him to pop in with an interesting YTMND that he wants to share.

I can't run IRC unfortunately. If I did, I'd be spending my time on #bantown bothering the ED administraters and Raptor Jesus.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1210 on: March 21, 2007, 08:07:45 AM »
I'm going to church tonight. Happy happy happy!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1211 on: March 21, 2007, 11:52:43 AM »
I stole candy from a baby today, which expertly demonstrates my ingenuity and confidence. Because of this, I have now achieved happiness.
every

« Reply #1212 on: March 21, 2007, 04:21:42 PM »
I'm getting over the sickness of which I had ANGST about. I hope to have gotten rid of the coughingness by the end of the week.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1213 on: March 22, 2007, 05:07:48 PM »
I don't think we've been hopeful enough of late. A lot of time has been spent in the sister topic, the ANGST thread due to CTOAN, but now we can sing and dance and be happy.  :P
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1214 on: March 22, 2007, 05:11:18 PM »
Which is exactly what I was going to say.

"Everybody Rejoice":

Everybody look around
'Cause there's a reason to rejoice you see
Everybody come out
And let's commence to singing joyfully
Everybody look up
And feel the hope that we've been waiting for

Everybody's glad
Because our silent fear and dread is gone
Freedom, you see, has got our hearts singing so joyfully
Just look about
You owe it to yourself to check it out